Show times 29th - 31st December

Started by lornsmills, October 11, 2014, 09:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lornsmills

Hello! I'm currently looking to book my meals at disneyland but don't want to book restaurants at times the shows and parades may be on at. I know official times haven't been released yet, but wondered if anyone knew what it was like last year? What time is dreams on etc and does it change on New Year's Eve? Thank you! :)

DLPWonders (Banned)

Disney Dreams of Christmas is still on every day at closing time of the park.
And during the 31st they do it twice... once around 18:00 and once at midnight.

There's no parade during Christmas season this year, so that's not the same time as previous years.
And the cavalcade comes out multiple times a day, with different times than last year.
So you have to wait until the first Christmas schedule (November 9th) comes out for those times.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

Livvipivvi

Quote from: DLRPWonders on October 11, 2014, 09:59:05 AM
Disney Dreams of Christmas is still on every day at closing time of the park.
And during the 31st they do it twice... once around 18:00 and once at midnight.

There's no parade during Christmas season this year, so that's not the same time as previous years.
And the cavalcade comes out multiple times a day, with different times than last year.
So you have to wait until the first Christmas schedule (November 9th) comes out for those times.

Ooooh! I didn't realise that the schedule would be out so soon  ;D. Will the schedule for 19th-23rd be out at the same time, or will it be a little earlier?

Has Disney blues after our first visit 25/05/14-29/05/14 (Hotel New York). Going back 19/12/14, flights and DLH booked! Yepppyyy!!!!

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: Livvipivvi on October 14, 2014, 06:43:12 PM
Ooooh! I didn't realise that the schedule would be out so soon  ;D. Will the schedule for 19th-23rd be out at the same time, or will it be a little earlier?

The entertainment program is a weekly schedule, so you have to wait a bit longer for those dates.
However most of the entertainment will basically be the same time during the entire season.
With the exceptional days of Christmas and NYE ofcourse.
So by the time the first schedule comes out, you can already start planning.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''