Annual Pass Discount?

Started by nancyta, October 10, 2014, 01:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nancyta

Hi! we are very excited to go on the 17th of October and we are thinking of buying the Fantasy Annual Pass. We are 2 adults and 3 kids. on the dip guide page I saw that we qualify for a 20% discount but I haven't been able to verify it. Can someone tell me if it's true? I also have friends that have the annual pass for a year, if we register together does that mean an extra 10% or only 10%.
Thank you

DisneyfanGermany

Hope it is not too late...

If you have a friend with you who has got his AP for more than at least 3 months, you get 10% off your new pass. Just buy a 1day / 2parks ticket at the entrance and go to the Bureau passport annuel with your tickets. There, you friend can sponsor three persons. You get 10% foff while yoir friend gets an annual pass free (with 3 sponsorships (3persons)) .

The Family reduction (you have to be a family) is indeed 20%. (not for Francilien). So this possibility might be clever. Just ask for this reduction at the entrance.

Have a great trip :)
Disneyland Paris: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 (Jan.), 2014 (March), 2014 (July), 2014 (Oct.), 2015 (Jan.)
Walt Disney World: 2004
Hong Kong Disneyland: 2014 (April)

future visits: Walt Disney World (July 2015)

Instagram: marc_leder
Instagram: disneyland_paris_photos

other theme park visits: Universal Singapore, Movie Park Germany, Legoland Germany, Fort Fun, and many others!

nathalie

Don't you need city hall proof that you are indeed a family (I know about mixed families, but must live on the same address?)?  I've always heard Disney asks for proof, before they give you that family discount.

lpenny

Hi we got the fantasy passes as a family of 5 this july, at the ticket office they said they did not know anything about the 20% discount but i told him its on their website (the french site) he went away then came back with oh yes this if fine! our passes cost 135 euros each :-)
http://idf.disneylandparis.fr/passeport-annuel/les-passeports/fantasy.html

Have fun