5 days to go!

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, September 22, 2014, 11:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Sorry! Had to share my excitement! I think I'm driving my family mad telling them lol :)

I'll share a trip report when I'm back and hoping to add photos allthough I totaly forgot how to on here  :-\
Using an iPad if anyone can tell me??? Thanks!

jackieann

Wishing you an amazing time!!!! I'm so jealous we have 86 sleeps till we go back. I keep thinking of taking my youngest who is almost 2 and leaving big kids 8 and 6 at home with dad. Lol!! But they would hate me..  :o

Andybear

You'll have an amazing time, I did last week :-) x

Queen Elsa

Wish I was going in 5 days, I'm very jealous! We have now been back 5 days! I'm so desperate to book next years trip already but the dates haven't been released for booking yet!!! 😢 hope you have an amazing time xx

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: jackieann on September 23, 2014, 12:58:45 PM
Wishing you an amazing time!!!! I'm so jealous we have 86 sleeps till we go back. I keep thinking of taking my youngest who is almost 2 and leaving big kids 8 and 6 at home with dad. Lol!! But they would hate me..  :o

Yes they would hate you lol I've only got the one so it's bit easier on me!

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: Andybear on September 23, 2014, 03:51:10 PM
You'll have an amazing time, I did last week :-) x

Seems you did :) loved your photos! I think anyone who goes and don't have a lovely time must be crazy lol keep reading negative DLP reviews lately. Don't understand it at all? We always enjoy our trips!

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: Queen Elsa on September 23, 2014, 04:52:24 PM
Wish I was going in 5 days, I'm very jealous! We have now been back 5 days! I'm so desperate to book next years trip already but the dates haven't been released for booking yet!!! 😢 hope you have an amazing time xx

Oh did you? Time flies at Disneyland Paris. But then it always does if your having fun! I know how you must feel back to reality but before you know it you'll book the next trip! :)

Queen Elsa

Quote from: littlebitofpixiedust on September 23, 2014, 05:35:25 PM
Quote from: Queen Elsa on September 23, 2014, 04:52:24 PM

Oh did you? Time flies at Disneyland Paris. But then it always does if your having fun! I know how you must feel back to reality but before you know it you'll book the next trip! :)

As soon as it's released I will be booking. Don't know what your meal plans are but I recommend booking lunch at Chez Remy! We are there on our last day just before we left and it was delicious!! Can't believe I feel excited for you!! Haha xx

littlebitofpixiedust

I feel exited for others too queen elsa :) I almost booked that restaurant but the menu isnt much choice from what I see? Got a fussy eater in tow lol! But I personally would love to try it!

We are of again in December (lucky I know!) havnt been for christmas season for years so I'm exited for that trip too!

I am totally addicted to Disneyland Paris it's like my drug hahaha! Have I read your trip report? I've read so many! But if I havnt I will right now :)

Queen Elsa

The menu was basic but it was good. We ate twice at Annette's, twice at Cafe Mickey, once at the steakhouse in the village, once at Plaza Garden and once at the New York Buffet. Chez Remy was by far the best and most quirky!! The steak was amazing!! The tiramisu was delicious too and my daughter had the eclair which looked so good I wanted to pinch it for myself!!  I haven't done a trip report, I never thought to! Perhaps I should! You are lucky to be going back in December, wish it was this year we were going! I NEVER wanted to go to Disney but now I've been I can't wait to go back!!! Xx

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: Queen Elsa on September 24, 2014, 12:34:36 AM
The menu was basic but it was good. We ate twice at Annette's, twice at Cafe Mickey, once at the steakhouse in the village, once at Plaza Garden and once at the New York Buffet. Chez Remy was by far the best and most quirky!! The steak was amazing!! The tiramisu was delicious too and my daughter had the eclair which looked so good I wanted to pinch it for myself!!  I haven't done a trip report, I never thought to! Perhaps I should! You are lucky to be going back in December, wish it was this year we were going! I NEVER wanted to go to Disney but now I've been I can't wait to go back!!! Xx

Was it love at first sight!? My first visit was when I was about 12 and I still remember it. When I fell pregnant I couldn't wait to take my son there he's first trip was at one year old and we've been over ten times and he's now 6!

You should do a trip report I love reading them and it keeps the magic alive that bit longer :)

Did you stay at hotel new York? That's where we're staying this time!

Queen Elsa

Quote from: littlebitofpixiedust on September 24, 2014, 10:41:43 PM

Was it love at first sight!? My first visit was when I was about 12 and I still remember it. When I fell pregnant I couldn't wait to take my son there he's first trip was at one year old and we've been over ten times and he's now 6!

You should do a trip report I love reading them and it keeps the magic alive that bit longer :)

It really was! I think it's the castle that does it! So magical!!! I'm 38 now and our children are 13 months and almost 4. We did stay at the New York. The hotel was nice although the room did smell a bit damp. I hear it's next for refurb, they were doing a few rooms while we were there, The staff were great and the breakfast lovely. We ate there on evening and it wasn't great to be honest. Think we are going to stay at Newport Bay next time as that's where we should have stayed this time. Think I will do a trip report when I get a spare hour 😊

Thaliel

I will be there from Monday on, say hello if you happen to see me around the resort ;D
<-Plz click

DisneyRon

I'm quite sad I missed out on Lunch at Chez Rémy, but I had an unexpected hospital visit that day. ;)
I already planned lunch for all the other days, so I couldn't really reschedule.
Ah well, gives me more reasons to go back I suppose. :P

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: Queen Elsa on September 25, 2014, 11:57:49 AM
Quote from: littlebitofpixiedust on September 24, 2014, 10:41:43 PM

We've stayed in all on-site and don't mind any hotel tbh they've always been clean and we've slept well. Obviously the DLH is the best but you pay for it! Let me know when you do a trip report NBC is nice too lull enjoy it :) havnt been sin e it's been refurbed though!
I love sequioa that's had a refurb "bambi theme" wich is nice :)

It really was! I think it's the castle that does it! So magical!!! I'm 38 now and our children are 13 months and almost 4. We did stay at the New York. The hotel was nice although the room did smell a bit damp. I hear it's next for refurb, they were doing a few rooms while we were there, The staff were great and the breakfast lovely. We ate there on evening and it wasn't great to be honest. Think we are going to stay at Newport Bay next time as that's where we should have stayed this time. Think I will do a trip report when I get a spare hour 😊