Inventions Sunday Brunch

Started by Grumpy.66, August 28, 2014, 06:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy.66

Does anyone know what the menu is going to be for the Orient Express themed Sunday Brunch? We are going on the 24th October and was wondering what type of cuisine it may be. :P ;D :o

moonloo

I have never eaten there for a Sunday brunch, but ate there for 6 nights running last stay, so I cant answer but am interested in the answer so didnt want to read and run! I was under the impression that the  Sunday Brunches served the exact same stuff as inventions buffet? Id be interested to know if the food varies based on the theming but I will be surprised if it does...

polar vixen

I've often been intrigued by the sunday brunch too, I'ld love to know how the characters change, please share details after you've been!

DisneyRon

Well, from what little info I do have, the brunches are themed (with changing food as a result), and have a larger number of characters than the dinner does. :) So it should be interesting to see at least.

Grumpy.66

This is what I thought ... themed food as well as themed characters. I can understand that all the food can't be different, it would cost a fortune to do that every week. I thought perhaps that being the Orient Express it may be a mixture of European food, NOT oriental as some people have thought. But you are right, you are supposed to get more characters than at dinner. It is also, from what I've heard quieter (less people) than other meals so you spend more time with the characters. I'm looking forward to it whatever happens and the grandchildren will absolutely love it.  :) ;) ;D

DisneyRon

Quote from: Grumpy.66 on September 10, 2014, 01:19:56 PM
This is what I thought ... themed food as well as themed characters. I can understand that all the food can't be different, it would cost a fortune to do that every week. I thought perhaps that being the Orient Express it may be a mixture of European food, NOT oriental as some people have thought. But you are right, you are supposed to get more characters than at dinner. It is also, from what I've heard quieter (less people) than other meals so you spend more time with the characters. I'm looking forward to it whatever happens and the grandchildren will absolutely love it.  :) ;) ;D

Well Orient Express could mean many things, but a mix of European and Oriental dishes would not surprise me, let's put it that way. ;)

moonloo