sequioa lodge swimming pool open

Started by Princess Chloe, August 25, 2014, 05:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princess Chloe

Hello i was wondering if the sequioa lodge swimming pool is going to be open when we go on september 8th as i read earlier in one of the posts that someone went and the pool was shut for some unknown reason and they had to use the new york hotel swimming pool but couldnt be botherd because it was too busy with newport bays pool being shut everyone went there. I know my family would be disappointed if it is shut. Any help would be appriciated :)

Princess chloe

gemma2806

The Sequoia has the next pool closure for the beginning of December so more likely than not the pool will be open when you go.

I've been in September before when they closed the pool once but this was because they reached capacity and wouldn't allow other people in.

You can never 100% guarantee anything at Disney as things can always be subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances but I'd feel sure in your situation that the pool will be open for you when you go.

:D

Princess Chloe

Thankyou very much for your reply I'm crossing my fingers it will be open. Haven't long to go now and I'm so excited.  :D

gemma2806

I love the Sequoia it's my favourite hotel but somehow every stay I've never managed to make it into the pool for one reason or another! I'm determined on my next visit to get into the pool!  :D