Auberge de Cendrillon? Book in advance or not.

Started by gothprincess, August 04, 2014, 06:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gothprincess

When I was booking my holiday I didn't have the funds for Auberge De Cendrillon on top of the half bord plus (we threw our five year old a blow out frozen birthday party with Elsa, Anna and Kristoff it was totally worth it). Anyway the price in pounds looked a lot cheaper than it would be in euros will I still pay the £130 or whatever it was for myself my husband and out five year old?  Is that a discounted price for booking early? I am assuming my 1 year old eats for free if not he can eat off our plates or I'll take him a jar.

michellemumof2xx

Hi, I'm not 100% sure as i haven't done this but plan to in Feb. We will book a few weeks or so before we go. We are also half board plus. We plan to use a voucher each (2 adults and 2 kids) and pay the difference on the day. I'm sure a half board plus voucher is worth 33 euros for an adult, so we will pay the difference of about 32 euros on the day, as for kids i think the vouchers are worth about 15 euros, so we will pay the difference for them too although I'm unsure how much it is for them.

I think as your little one is under 3, they eat for free. But as it's a table service restaurant, I'm not sure how it works. Maybe someone else could help with that.

Hope this helps you a little, Michelle
First trip ever HNY 15th Feb 2014
Second trip to HNY 17th Feb 2015!!!