Selling Disneyland Paris Pins for my niece's spending money for trip :)

Started by samuelvictor, August 04, 2014, 06:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samuelvictor

[EDIT] Ok pictures included a few posts down - thanks guys! :)

Hi guys, sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this in, but I'm not sure where else to ask  :-[

Essentially my niece is going on what will probably be her last trip to Disneyland Paris for a long while, as she is saving toward college/uni etc. She's been going every year for ages and wants to have one last "perfect" trip where she does all the stuff she's always meant to do in the past - restaurants, shows etc.

She has a vast collection of really nice Disney pins, all of which have been bought in the Paris parks over the years. She gave a good few of them to me and asked if I could sell them on ebay for her to raise some last minute spending money. Unfortunately as I am new to ebay I'm limited to 10 listings for my first month  :(

Essentially that leaves me with a lot of really nice Disneyland Paris badges (many with their original backing cards) which need to be sold asap!

Would I be allowed to put up pictures here to see if anyone is interested? Or if I'm not allowed to do it here can anyone recommend a place? I thought of this place first as I've used this forum in the past to plan trips and report back when I've been with my family :)

Many thanks in advance for any helpful input  :)

bad-pink-tink

Hi, what kind of pins are they? I am interested in Tinkerbell pins. Maybe you could post photos of the pins as people collect different things. Could you post the the ebay links here, so people can see the listings. Also can you list if any of the pins are limited edition or cast member only pins.This information is on the back of the pins, example one of my Tinkerbell pin says Hidden Mickey Pin 2 of 5, another of my Tinkerbell pins says Limited Release of 1000.
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

samuelvictor

Hi bad-pink-tink thanks for your message :)

I can't post ebay links here because I've already listed and sold my maximum of 10 this month (brand new seller account).

I can absolutely post photos and details here, I was kind of asking first if I am allowed to do so! :)

It would be a case of me posting pictures up in this forum and then taking payment in eitehr paypal or UK bank transfer. I'm happy to post almost anywhere in the world as long as it paid for ;D

There's definitely a few Tinker Bell badges, I'll have a sort through everything and see what I can find :)

msRavenswood

samuelvictor

Hi msRavenswood, yes I do have one Phantom Manor one - the one from the Attractions series, with the building in purple and black infront of a glow in the dark moon (its a lot nicer than it sounds!)

As I haven't had anyone say "ooh no you aren't allowed to do that" I'll have a sort through what I've got and take some pictures :) Thanks all!

msRavenswood

samuelvictor

Ok so hopefully you'll be able to see images below (if my html is right!)

I'll (slowly) update with details under each picture with more about each badge / set, along with a rough price. I'm happy to negotiate if you want multiple badges.

Prices are guidelines that my niece has given to me as to what she'd like for them. Some that are a little higher priced are ones that she's more than happy to keep if people don't want to pay much that for them - these are some really nice badges with happy memories for her.

The vast majority of these were bought in DLRP, and some in Florida. A small selection were swapped with others or bought on eBay. I shall specifically note those ones - she's given me extensive notes! of course I'm less able to vouch for the authenticity of these ones, but none of these look fake to me :)

As you can see from the last picture she's kept quite a few of the plastic retail cards, some which are labelled DLP/DLRP, others are generic Disney pin trading ones. If anyone wants to buy badges, I'm happy to include 1 card per pin if you want them until I run out. I also have 2 unused black DLRP lanyards as pictured, I'm happy to include one for free if you buy multiple badges. Again, when they're gone, they're gone. Thanks!

[EDIT] badges 001-005 sold :)

006 £4 Stitch Live - 2 Layer/ 3D badge. Gold colour.
007 SOLD :)
008 £5 Crush's Coaster - Gold colour
009 £4 Le Carrousel de Lancelot - Gold colour, purple glitter
010 £6 Stitch at Tower of Terror - Gold colour

011 £4 Star Tours Disneyland Resort Paris - Silver Mirrored. (minor surface marks in some light)
012 £6 Star Tours (large Paris badge) Silver colour
013 £8 Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Gold colour - moving train.
014 £4 Big Thunder Mountain Disneyland Paris - gold colour
015 £6 Tower of Terror Disneyland Resort Paris - gold colour 

016 £4 Chip and Dale castle Disneyland Resort Paris - gold colour
017 £4 C'est Bon Walt Disney Studios Park - gold colour
018 £12 Dumbo the Flying Elephant - sealed in original packing, on card. Gold colour, beautiful 3d design.
019 £4 Mickey in tophat, castle - Disneyland Resort Paris - gold colour
020 £4 2 layer/ 3D glitter design, Mickey Oscar. Walt Disney Studios Paris - silver colour

021 £2 2007 Mickey Disneyland Resort Paris - gold colour
022 £8 Tower of Terror - Gold colour - moving elevator
023 £4 Paris - French Mickey with Eiffel Tower - gold colour
024 £5 La Taniere du Dragon - gold colour. This one was bought on eBay and might be a "second/scrap" - I notice the dragon's white teeth aren't there, pretty sure I've seen white teeth on some versions of this. Other than that its in great condition and looks legit.
025 £4 Disney's Animation Building, gold colour.

026 £4 2 layer /3D 101 Dalmations - silver/black colour
027 £8 Large Disneyland Paris Mickey Park badge. 2 pins on back! gold colour
028 £3 Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto & Donald group, gold colour
029 £3 Mickey with sorceror's hat, gold colour

030 £5 Walt Disney World Spinner "What in the World will we do today?" - has the four parks on a spinning disc. Gold colour, 2 pins on back.
031 £6 "It was all started with" 3 layer double hinged badge - opens to a picture of Mickey with Walt, & multiple designs of Mickey over the years. In gunmetal/pewter
032 SOLD :)
033 SOLD :)

034 £3 Mickey & Minnie Hollywood Stars, Paris - pink glitter, gold colour
035 £3 Mickey in top hat & tails, glitter on hat & bow tie, gold colour
036 £3 Minnie with glitter shawl & pink glitter hollywood star, gold colour
037 £3 Minni with lanyard & pink bow, gold colour

038 £8 Large Limted Edition (350) Sally, 2 pins on back, gold colour
039 £2 Skipper, Planes, silver colour
040 £2 El Chupacabra, Planes, silver colour
041 £2 Ripslinger, Planes, silver colour
042 £4 Sally, Gold colour

043 £3 Ariel in Jewel. "Hidden Mickey Pin 4 of 6", silver colour. This was a swap
044 £2 Dale X Years of Pin Trading, silver colour, From a pin trading event. This one was a swap.
045 £4 Star Wars, Minnie as Leia in Gold Bikini. Silver Colour
046 £3 Star Wars, Mickey & Yoda. Gold colour, very light surface marks
047 £3 Lizzie McGuire - Cartoon Lizzie. Gold colour
[EDIT]Lot 048 SOLD :)

049 £9 Set of 6 Florida badges - 2 layer Walt Disney World silver badge, gold colour Magic Kingdom badge (minor surface scratches, slight tarnishing on reverse, 3d Pewter & glitter Magic Kingdom castle badge - nice design, 2 layer Epcot Spaceship Earth & Mickey badge, silver colour, Disney MGM Studios Mickey badge, Animal Kingdom 3d Gold design.

£8 Set of 7 Duffy Bears in regional IASW costumes, gold colour

£5 Set of 5 badges with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy & Pluto as cars, silver colour

£4 Set of 4 badges. Gold 3D Animal Kingdom badge with minor mark on front. Small gold colour Mickey, Pluto and Donald badges - Mickey has some surface scratches.

£10 (full?) Set of 10 Snowflake badges, in mirrored silver colour. "Disneyland Resort Hotel Hidden Mickey Collection". These were bought on eBay. They were apparantly given to people staying in the Disneyland Hotel over Christmas.

Official plastic Cards & lanyards - free with badges, see above for details.

Hopefully someone here will be interested in these - if so please drop me a message here or a PM. Of course I'm happy to negotiate lower prices on purchasing multiple badges etc. As stated before I know these were all bought in Disney parks, unless specifically stated as a swap or ebay purchase. Thanks for your interest and time checking these out guys :)