Where do I get my park tickets

Started by swindonboy, July 20, 2014, 10:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swindonboy

We have booked to go to DLP end of august, we booked Eurostar ourselves instead of through Disney, although it is the Disney express one we are travelling on, we have booked in for luggage to be transferred to hotel so we can go straight into the park, but I'm confused where we will collect our park tickets from to get into the park ?

sarahlouise_23

Did you add Disney Express onto your hotel booking through a travel agent? If you did, then you will be given your tickets on the Eurostar. A Disney cast member will walk through the train and give you your tickets.

swindonboy

Quote from: sarahlouise_23 on July 20, 2014, 10:42:28 PM
Did you add Disney Express onto your hotel booking through a travel agent? If you did, then you will be given your tickets on the Eurostar. A Disney cast member will walk through the train and give you your tickets.

We booked Disney Express separately (where you drop your luggage off ?) but how would a cast member know what train we was on as we did not book the train with Disney ? it was booked direct with Eurostar as disney did not have any direct trains available.

sarahlouise_23

I think you can only book Disney Express if you're on a direct train and there's only ever 1 direct train to Disney a day, so if you've booked Disney Express they'll assume you're on the 1 direct train going that day. That's what happened for me in May.

gemma2806

I've looked on the Disneyland Paris website for you.

If you're on the Direct Train the attendants come down the train checking you in and giving you your passes etc.

If you're on an Indirect Train you get off the train at Marne Le Vallee/Chessy station and head straight to the Disney Express Desk inside the station. You then leave your luggage there with them and they get you sorted with your passes etc at the desk.

:D

abismummy

Im about to book through Eurostar - how do I book Disney Express or is it included?

gemma2806

Just ask Eurostar to add the Disney Express service to your booking. If your train is direct you get the service on board, if your train is indirect you get the service once you reach the station at Disneyland  :D

swindonboy

Thanks for that - we are on the direct train, sounds nice and easy to get the tickets no messing about

I phoned Disney a week or so after our booking and just got the Disney Express added on after reading it on here