Does YouTube allow the music from Tower of Terror Queue?

Started by DisneyManiac, June 17, 2014, 07:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyManiac

Not sure if this is the right area to post but is it or would YouTube block it for Copyright?

msRavenswood

I have seen videos with music from the parks which haven't been blocked. You could also try Soundcloud, I've found lots of Disney music over there as well.

DisneyManiac

Oh no, not Soundcloud! I mean video sharing, I wanted to film some of the Tower of Terror's Lobby and Queue that's all.

msRavenswood

DisneyManiac

YYEEESSS !!!!! *fist pump*   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sorry! :D I was only asking because DLP Fans commented on YouTube Video he uploaded saying he won't upload a video on the ambience of Tower of Terror because the music is copyright.

Mileto

I think there will be no problem. You can always try and see.  :D

08.1993 - DL Tokyo; 05.2010 - DLP; 11.2010 - DLP; 09.2013 - DLP; 09.2014 - DLP; 11.2015 - DLP
It's a small world after all

msRavenswood

Quote from: DisneyManiac on June 17, 2014, 09:21:58 PM
YYEEESSS !!!!! *fist pump*   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sorry! :D I was only asking because DLP Fans commented on YouTube Video he uploaded saying he won't upload a video on the ambience of Tower of Terror because the music is copyright.

There's this channel with lots of DLP ambiance music and it seems they have no problem at all!  ;)

DisneyManiac

Samninetysix

I don't think DLP are that bothered about fans posting videos and music. It would be different if you were trying to make money out of it. When we did our car, I spoke to guest relations at DLP to make sure it was legal and they said if it wasn't for commercial reasons they wouldn't have a problem and even asked for a photo (albeit a bit tongue in cheek I think)