Disney Characters at Disneyland Paris

Started by Kristof, March 19, 2007, 04:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

The princesses have short meet 'n' greets before or after they leave l'Auberge de Cendrillon, but they don't have an official time schedule for that part of the park.

Pocahontas: extremely rare.  Saw here only once at Fantasyland. (see the PM gallery).

Baloo: just check out the time schedule for Characters' Express, he's on it most of the time!

Poppy The Monkey

Pochahontas has been out almost daily recently, either outside Lucky Nugget or at her Indian Village.

Kristof

Really???  Any other "rare" characters?  :D

Nala_84

Really, Poppy? When was this and at which times? *I'm not curious* :mrgreen:
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Poppy The Monkey

This past Saturday was pretty good for "on-set" characters just walking around various lands.

They Included: Pheobus, Esmerelda, Clopin, Gaston, Mary and Burt, Peter Pan, Wendy, Buzz, 7 Dwarfs and Snow White, Meg,Pocahontas, Aladdin and Jasmine ....

And don't forget Cinderella's Evil Stepmother and her 2 Ugly Sisters are coming to Disneyland Paris very soon... :D  :D

Edit: Nala, Last week Pocahontas was at Lucky Nugget at 1.15 and 2.15 and at her Village at 3.15 and 4.15, this could change everyday though.

Anthony

Quote from: "raptor1982"Really???  Any other "rare" characters?  :D
I'm having flashbacks of "Wendy!!! Wendy!!!" now. :lol:

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"And don't forget Cinderella's Evil Stepmother and her 2 Ugly Sisters are coming to Disneyland Paris very soon... :D  :D
Oh cool! Is Patmagic running the EPC suddenly or something? :P

Kristof

Quote from: "Baloo"
Quote from: "raptor1982"Really???  Any other "rare" characters?  :D
I'm having flashbacks of "Wendy!!! Wendy!!!" now. :lol:

Hahahaha!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

QuoteAnd don't forget Cinderella's Evil Stepmother and her 2 Ugly Sisters are coming to Disneyland Paris very soon...

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:   That will be a "Wendy-moment" for me!!!

Oh Aladdin dropped by inside Agrabah Café on Sunday.

thebatman_1

A hint for you, sit around Bella Note area for any random hour of a day, and your gaurenteed to see 90% of characters that are sent out. You will meet virtually all the characters from that point.

Bopshop

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"This past Saturday was pretty good for "on-set" characters just walking around various lands.

They Included: Pheobus, Esmerelda, Clopin, Gaston, Mary and Burt, Peter Pan, Wendy, Buzz, 7 Dwarfs and Snow White, Meg,Pocahontas, Aladdin and Jasmine ....

And don't forget Cinderella's Evil Stepmother and her 2 Ugly Sisters are coming to Disneyland Paris very soon... :D  :D

Edit: Nala, Last week Pocahontas was at Lucky Nugget at 1.15 and 2.15 and at her Village at 3.15 and 4.15, this could change everyday though.

OMG!  Meg...and the 7 dwarfs?!?!  :o

Carnival_Princess_

When I went the princesses had 30mins each on stage and they they were around for 2 hours in total. We met them on the stage at the front of the castle (not sure on its name)

Masamune

:shock: Where was Gaston hanging around Poppy?

Tinkerbell.

i have got some blue badge autographs.
including
sulley, nemo, buzz lightyear, beast, baloo, prince eric and max, rafiki, queen of hearts. and personalised messages from tigger and Sheriff Of Nottingham.

the only photo i have is of tigger and eeyore

cause i forgot to take my camera lol.

Userbars Made By Me

Owain

I didnt see him on my last trip but on my 2002 one i met the beast by Le Pays des Contes de Fées. Im not really this young, it was 6 years ago :P

Nala_84

Haha, that photo is sweet, Owain ;)!

So are there special times at the Auberge de Cendrillon when the Character Meals happen? And are there different princesses coming or all of them during one meal?The dinner is much too expensive for us, but I'd love to meet'n'greet the princesses before or after one dinner in December ;)! Is it possible to take a photo with them or are they "running away" after it?
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Nala_84

Does none of you know specific times to meet the Princesses after the princess dinner/lunch? :(
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]