Got a question about getting to the Santa Fe hotel

Started by Mordecai, June 13, 2014, 10:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordecai

Hey there,

This august I'll be going to Disneyland Paris again and this time I'll be staying at the Santa Fe hotel. Previously I've stayed at the Hotel Cheyenne and sometimes after the park closed, we'd walk back to our hotel because the shuttle buses would be jam packed with families and prams. However, Santa Fe seems to be a bit further away from the Cheyenne hotel and I don't know the exact way to get there.

If anyone has any tips on how to walk to the hotel without having to walk mostly on the road, that would be great! (I think there might be a path you can take between Cheyenne and Santa Fe but I'm not too sure.)

Thanks very much!

hawian rollercoaster

yes there is . Just walk as if you were going to the cheyenne along the rio grande and there are paths to take you across the river to santa fe .

Mordecai

Samninetysix

From memory, as you leave the Disney Village, you walk across the front of Hotel New York and stay left and walk down the side of the Rio Grande. You will see Sequoia Lodge on the right, just after the overpass is Cheyenne on the left, there is a bridge on the right which sort of takes you to the back end of Santa Fe, if you ignore this bridge and carry on down the side of the river you will come to another bridge which if you turned left would take you towards the Chuck Wagon in Cheyenne if you turn right over the bridge it takes you into the main "street" of Santa Fe

Mordecai

Quote from: Samninetysix on June 14, 2014, 01:02:16 PM
From memory, as you leave the Disney Village, you walk across the front of Hotel New York and stay left and walk down the side of the Rio Grande. You will see Sequoia Lodge on the right, just after the overpass is Cheyenne on the left, there is a bridge on the right which sort of takes you to the back end of Santa Fe, if you ignore this bridge and carry on down the side of the river you will come to another bridge which if you turned left would take you towards the Chuck Wagon in Cheyenne if you turn right over the bridge it takes you into the main "street" of Santa Fe

Thank you, this is very helpful. I'll be sure to actually write down the full way to get there when I visit (maybe even take some photos) and post it on here for future visitors!

Samninetysix

It's actually quite a pleasant walk - Whenever we've stayed at Santa Fe we will always walk (unless it's pouring with rain).