Christmas Questions

Started by SUTHEL3, June 06, 2014, 05:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SUTHEL3

Hello everyone  ;D

Can anyone help by answering a few questions about Christmas at Disney? Myself and my friend are going for the 2nd time (first time for xmas though) and my parents are going for their 25th Anniversary, and their first time!

How many different parades/calvacades are there?
Is the Disney dreams show on every day?
Is Belle's village, or something equivalent on?
When does the Tree Lighting Ceremony usually start?
Are there any shows around the parks, apart from Cinemagique and Animagique?
Are the Jingle Bell Boys going to be there?

Anything else that anyone can think of telling me would be useful too!

We're all soooo excited  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Thanks in advance
:) x

gemma2806

I've not stayed for the Christmas holidays but have stayed for the Christmas season. When I went last year it was amazing!

In the main Disneyland Paris park there were two parades, the Christmas cavalcade which runs 3-4 times a day and the main parade which is on once. In the studios there is just the one parade every day.

Dreams of Christmas was on every day at park closing but I can't confirm that this year as it is only officially running every day till September 2014 but I would imagine it would stay in one form or another.

Belle's village is sadly no longer running and apart from a few Christmas stalls in Disney Village, there is nothing to replace this in any of the parks.

Last year the Tree Lighting ceremony took place twice every day. Once early evening and once before Disney Dreams.

Sadly another loss at Christmas is the shows. There are no shows apart from Animagique and Cinemagique. Winnie the Pooh and Christmas Too stopped running after they replaced the festival stage with the Mickey Mouse meet and Greet and the Chapparal Theatre in Frontierland remains dormant all year! The Mickey's Winter Wonderland show is sorely missed in my opinion.

The Jingle Bell Boys were performing in Videopolis while we were there but we never got to see them. They were on several times in the afternoon every day.

Hope this is useful x

amanda08

Just to add Dreams of Christmas has been confirmed :D

SUTHEL3

Thanks very much both of you  :)  We're planning to go to Paris for a day as well to see the Christmas Markets, so that should be good.

only 167 days to go!  ;D