VIP Fastpass

Started by tubbsy, March 16, 2007, 06:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tubbsy

Daft query

Just been asked by a neighbour abot VIP Fastpass for Castle Club.

She has been told that she can use the VIP fastpass for any ride, but she wanted to query it.

So she asked me and I'm asking the fountain of knowledge. Am I right in saying this is only for Fastpass attractions?

Cheers!

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

tubbsy

Never mind!

Found answer on DLRP Magic-obviously!

Sorry! :oops:

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

MinnieMouse

It is only for Fastpass-Attractions :-) You can use it at any time you want during your stay.

We have VIP-Fastpasses in September 2005 when we stay in a Suite (Castle Club) at Disneyland Hotel.

Alexandra

miss disney fan

hi minnie, quick question, did you find castle club value for money when you stayed at the disneyland hotel? we are going back to dlrp in november and my mum really wants to book  the castle club room

tubbsy

Is it value for money, or is it just the experience of staying in the Disneyland Hotel? Havent managed it yet-just cant save! But Would love to know if it is woth it. Then maybe I will save up!

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

MinnieMouse

Quote from: "miss disney fan"hi minnie, quick question, did you find castle club value for money when you stayed at the disneyland hotel? we are going back to dlrp in november and my mum really wants to book  the castle club room

We mustnĀ“t pay anything for this. It was a invitation from Disney for the Shot from the Show "Disney Filmparade".

But I think, one time I will go to this Hotel and Suite,too. It is all worth the money, do it, your mum will love it :-)

Alexandra

miss disney fan

thanks minnie