When to book..

Started by Belloboy7, March 05, 2014, 10:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belloboy7

Advice please...we are looking at going to disney on the 23rd -27th nov.  I am currently getting quotes around £650-£670 to stay in the hotel Cheyenne do you think this will get any cheaper later in the year or just book it now..

Thanks for your time and help...

polar vixen

It depends if you're planning to buy a meal plan or not, I find the best offer to hold out for is 30% off, + free dining plan, but you never know for sure which offer they're going to offer next.  If you've been before and the price compares well, I say go for it.

daddyof2

There's a few people on here who have said that prices have gone up fairly dramatically over a short period. The only real way that prices will go down is if there is very low demand. As stated though, there are particular offers (free nights, 30% off) that come around regularly so if you want one of those, hold on.
I actually booked my June trip last year (with 2 nights free, and 2013 prices instead of 2014) and because I included Eurostar, was able to secure this before I could if I'd booked that separately - though paid more for that "privilege"

seony141010

We go on Dec 1st, I booked it last year and got a great deal. Our eurostar got booked yesterday too which was considerably cheaper. Worth having a shop round.
Believe in the magic
Em xx

daddyof2

Just to follow up on my previous post, I just priced up the same package as what I've already booked (HNY, 4 nights, Eurostar, no meal plan) and it came to over £600 more! This for me shows the value of booking early - though I know it's not possible for everyone - and that the free night deals seem to be pretty good

Samninetysix

4 weeks tomorrow we are taking wifey's sister and 2 boys with us (husband is a non believer!!) to Davy Crockett Ranch for 3 nights, when I priced it through the DLRP website without travel or insurance or half board etc it came out at £1600+ for 3 adults, 2 17 yr olds (ok I know they count as adults) and a 10yr old all sharing 1 cabin. I then rang them direct and asked for a price with our AP Dream discount, the same trip came to £498!. Obviously we have to buy park tickets for the sister in law and 2 kids but with our APD discount they only come to £273 so approximately £770 instead of £1600+

Gemma W

We have booked for a similar time of year (we go on the 29th Nov) and have checked the price we paid for the price it is now on and it is slightly more. maybe best to book early on with the early booking rate etc. Seems like there are lots of us going at that time of the year! I cant wait! I love Disney and love Christmas so a perfect combination! xx