Wedding at Disneyland Paris

Started by Derksh, March 02, 2014, 02:39:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derksh

Hi all,
I would like to get married in disney style!  :D
I know that disney Paris doesn't have dream-weddings like the US parks and Tokyo.... :'(
But does anybody know what is possible in Paris?
Like having the photo shoot inside the park or a reception/ceremony in a ballroom?
Somebody did this before?
Thanks for your help!!

BoristheSpider

Oh wow, that would be amazing!

I imagine you could hold your reception in one of the hotels but not sure if you would ve allowed to enter the park seeing as they're so strict regarding 'fancy dress'?

Also, not sure what the laws are for getting legally maried in France.

I guess you're best to phone Disney directly to find out.

Good Luck ! Xx

moonloo

I vaguely remember looking into this andfindingout that (I think) you can have a civil service in the town hall but that you have to be resident in the country for amonth preceding the marriage date!

laylanmummyluvdisney

I wonder if i could talk df into living at disney for a month so we can getarried there  ;D
Hotel New York                          September 2005
Sequioa Lodge                 June 2014
Cheyenne                   October 2015

**************next trip************
Santa Fe             September 2017

moonloo

I think that's a brilliant plan!!Disney for a month, topped off with a wedding!!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

never2old

I remember some time ago seeing in a forum (I think it was in Central Plaza) about someone who organised with Disney a proposal in the park. They even had a candle-light dinner in the gallery in the Castle!! I am sure it did not come cheap at all.... And now with their long opening hours it would be impossible.

But I'm sure they could organise a photo shoot (probably early in the morning though) and a reception in one of the hotels. For a price... Worth asking them I guess.