My February trip - loads of pictures! Februar 3rd - February 7th

Started by svenn93, February 26, 2014, 08:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

svenn93

Hello!

This might be my first post, but i'll make it count! From february the 3rd till the 7th me and my girlfriend made our first ever trip alone. We stayed at Santa Fe and had a crazy deal via Expedia (nearly 60% off). Since we had annual passes, cause we went in the summer of 2013, it was a very cheap trip. ;D

I don't have day reports, but I can say it was a bit cold, we had 2 days of light rain (really light, although the girlfriend thinks she got soaked) and it was very very quiet. Pinocchio was only a 10 min wait and a lot of fastpass ticket machines weren't even operational. I had a great time and also did the Buffalo Bill show for the first time. We got a huge discount because of the annual passes, it only costed €37,50 pp in the second tier. The food was good, the show was fine and the beer was great!

It was my first time shooting with a DSLR camera but I think a lot of my photos came out nice for a newbie. I've put them on flickr, cause it's easier to upload them. Enjoy!

The whole set: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjTpAyXF

Gemma W

Ah we were there at the same(ish) time as you! We were there from 1st to 5th! Fab photos! xx

jackieann

Great pics. Do you remember how much the buffets were at the hotels at all??

svenn93

Quote from: jackieann on February 27, 2014, 12:07:28 PM
Great pics. Do you remember how much the buffets were at the hotels at all??

You mean prices? It don't know for the breakfast, cause that was included in our price for the 4 nights, but I think the evening buffet was about 25 euros with a complementary drink.. We didn't have any evening meals at the hotel, we just went in the park to the counter service restaurants. We had lunch one time at the Lucky Nugget, which was delicious, it was €15,29 for an angus burger with fries, one drink and a big ice cream as dessert.

Edit: I just checked and we payed €46 per night with breakfast included! (yes, 46 euros for 2 persons)

clarybell

Rapunzel1

BlackPearl