Agrabah Cafe Restaurant

Started by SGregory27, February 06, 2014, 08:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGregory27

I know it's a buffet and it's middle eastern themed,

But is it good,  Every time we've been to Disney it's been closed, so I hoping it will be open when we go 31st March.
Our kids love spicy food and I'm sure this would be a big hit.
I've seen a few pic's and they make my mouth water, but I what to know what you think?

2016-Cheyenne
2015-Sequoia Lodge Honeymoon Suite
2015-Sequoia Lodge GF Lakeside
2014-Sequoia Lodge- Hubby's big 30
2013- Newport Bay- 1st time with kids 4y &1y
2008-Sequoia Lodge
2005-Sequoia Lodge - Got engaged
2004-Sequoia Lodge
1999-SL

captain rocket

Yes it's excellent! The choice of salad starters is amazing with items you don't always find in a buffet like minted chickpeas and all sorts of mouthwatering choices. main courses include kebabs,stews and fish. Deserts are sickly sweet, fresh fruit and crepes. One drink is included in the price. Try it if it's open!

never2old

In our opinion it's the best buffet in DLP (apart from maybe Inventions....)

As captain rocket says the starters are amazing, I'm usually already full after them. Very tasty, fresh salads (I love their lentils and chickpeas salads). Main courses are also good, I really like the kebab meat, and the couscous is delicious.

The theming of the restaurant is brilliant, really beautiful, and since it's split into different areas you never feel too crowded.

Definitely go if you can!!!

Samninetysix

I can only repeat what captain and n2o said. For years I never went near the place, partly cos it was hardly ever open and not being a fan of cous cous (bottom of bird cage droppings) :) BUT I am a convert, it's absolutely fantastic, the food and theming is really, really spot on

HFJohnson

We love it too. There is a larger room towards the back of the restaurant which isn't themed quite as well as the rest of the sections so I would ask for a table in the area to the left if you can.