May the Force be with you - Disney Store

Started by emsamess, December 08, 2013, 10:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emsamess

7 more sleeps!!!

My Husband and son have heard that you can build and buy a light sabre in the Disney Store. Any chance anyone knows if it is possible to do this, how much and how long it takes please? My 6 year old is desperate to join the dark side!

Thank you

Em x

Sulley's Arms

Hi

Strange one, this!  There are a few styles (and prices!) of light sabre within DLP but I've never noticed that you can build your own.
Trip Counter
Nov 07 - DCR [4d]
Mar 09 - DCR [3d]
Feb 11 - DCR [4d]
Oct 11 - Kyriad [3d]
Dec 11 - Adagio [3d]
Feb 12 - DCR [6d]
Jun 12 - Crecy Golf [4d]
Aug 12 - Crecy Golf [2d]
Feb 13 - Adagio [4d]
Dec 13 - Crecy Golf [3d]
Feb 14 - DCR [5d]
Mar 15 - Sejours [4d]
Feb 16 - Kyriad [4d]
Dec 16 - Offsite [3d]
Feb 17 - Adagio [4d]
Aug 17 - Offsite [2d]
Dec 17 - Offsite [3d]
Dec 18 - Cheyenne [3d]

polar vixen

You can, or could in sept, build your own in the big disneystore in the Disney village.  if memory serves they were about 30 Euros.

captain rocket

The build your own is still in the old Disney store in the village, price depends on what extras you choose.

haribosmum

I remember seeing that in the village too.  They just have the different parts out and you put them together then pay.  But quite cool.  It's a bit like the fill the bucket of Mr Potato head bits that I always want to do lol.
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

cyrilthemilkman

I love the Mr. Potato Head boxes, last time I done buzz, think this time its probably gonna ba Captain Jack Potato Head

emsamess

Thanks millions, this the Mr Potato Head version of the light sabre is exactly want my two (Hubbie and son) want to do. Now just to convince them, we go round the park first!!!