DLRP trip report 27/11/13

Started by Mtlchuck, November 29, 2013, 03:09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

loulou169

As an English women I believe in good manners and that includes putting rubbish in bins and not on floors. If my kids drop rubbish on the floor I make them go back back and pick it up! I don't believe in being a tramp and I expect my kids to be the same. Your report had me a little annoyed as I felt you was  saying that all british and Europeans are messy when infact it could be ANY nationality that behaves in a disrespectful manner. Last point to EVERYONE: It's not difficult to use a bin! ; )
Santa Fe: Oct 2011
Santa Fe: Oct 2012
Cheyenne: Apr 2014
Hotel Kyriad: Mar 2017
SLGF: October 2017
Santa Fe: Feb 2018

Mtlchuck

Didnt mean to offend anyone! I could tell the nationality of the guests because I understood what they were saying, but they could have been of any nationality!

Going by myself to a Disney park for the first time I chatted with extremely nice French, Spanish and British people in the queues. I was extremely happy to interact with other guests and it made my experience a lot better.

My point however was that as a general contrast to the US parks, guests in DLP seem to be messier, but it may be that in the states things just get cleaned faster.

ed-uk

I've never been on my own to DLP and i wouldn't want to, it would be a very different experience. I like to have company. In your trip report you said you had trouble in a Mexican restaurant in Frontierland because you are lactose intolerant and the waitress muddled up your order, that restaurant must have been Fuente del Oro. I know nothing about being lactose intolerant, but may i suggest when you go another time book a table in a buffet restaurant, you get quite a good selection to choose from and i would recommend The Agrabah Cafe but it's your choice.
Ed & David

Mtlchuck

I was hesitant at be beginning, but after seeing the attitude my friends had towards Disney I went anyhow, and the day was great and flew by too fast! I went with some friends to WDW in 2012 and as they really didnt like Disney they pressed the group to leave during the parade and before the fireworks, and didnt let me on the rides I wanted either :(.

That was indeed the restaurant. I ate at Earl of Sandwich later at night and had a better experiemce, yet still super expensive for what it was nonetheless.