Live the dream - Disneyland Hotel

Started by skivlugt, October 04, 2013, 02:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skivlugt

Did anyone ever did this?
Or does someone know they still do it during christmas season

QuoteLive the dream 
The Disneyland Hotel invites you to a unique and unforgettable experience in exceptional surroundings.
The prelude to your evening will take place in the melodious and cosy atmosphere of the Café Fantasia; you will then indulge in a unique culinary journey, combining refined dishes and perfectly paired wines, at the California Grill.
The evening will conclude in a grand finale, in the exclusive setting of the Castle Club, with the Disney Dreams®! Show, especially created for the Disneyland Paris 20th Anniversary.
An extraordinary evening, to be shared with friends or family.
Avalaible on certain days only
Information at the conciergerie
Price €199/Adult and €69/Children (for children aged 3-11 years old)
Information sans reservations +33 (0)1.60.45.66.77

Kristof

Where did you find this? Can you post a link?

skivlugt

well I can only post it in dutch now I think
Since the new website came online it has been taken off.
It used to be on the information site of the disneyland hotel
http://hotels.disneylandparis.nl/hotels/disneyland-hotel/index.xhtml

Jonjo

My wife and I did this during our March trip and it was a fantastic evening.  It started with cocktails in Café Fantasia, then we were taken to the Founders Club in the Castle Club to watch Dreams!  then after the show it was down to the California Grill for a fantastic meal.

I belive it was only running during the 20th Anniversary.
The Disneyland Paris Shareholders Blog.
www.salonmickey.co.uk

mnewcourt

It sounds very exclusive. Do they still offer it or like you said only for the 20th Anniversary. And how could you book it?

captain rocket

Hi all, I have just returned (last night!) and checked up for you!
A Dream to Live is very much still on! They have advertisements for it in the lobby of the Disneyland hotel and the receptionist confirmed that it is still running, despite the advertisements saying for the 20th!
It costs 199 euros and you get champagne on arrival and cocktails during the show and you can select anything from the a la carte meal at the California grill. Too expensive for my blood, but enjoy if you do it!

skivlugt

Ow really thank you very much for checking
We always eat one night in the California grill and we saved a lot of money with a new annual pass action.
So we have some budget left for it

captain rocket

You are welcome, I was in the Hotel for the descent of the stairs and remembered seeing your post. My first time for the descent, would'nt bother again! But great for kids.

skivlugt

tried to make a call to the number above to make reservations.

called twice on differend days and both times I got a lady on the phone who didnt understand english and she couldnt put me trough to someone else because she didnt understand I couldnt speak french.
I tried to make reservations with the booking agents from the Netherlands/Belgium but they never heard of Live the dream.

Did anyone here ever called and made reservations with that number?