CDG to DLP options please

Started by pj123, September 13, 2013, 06:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pj123

Hi guys,
We are arriving at 8am in the morning at CDG airport and wanted a bit of advice regarding our options to get to DLP, I looked on the rail Europe website for tickets, they ranged from 40 to 62 euros each way, I have to choose a time to travel but I am worried in case the flight is delayed or that it takes time to get from arrivals to the TGV train and we miss the direct train.
can I book the tickets on arrival and if so how much are they?
would a private transfer be a better option? if so does anyone have any recommendations about who to use and the approximate cost?
Thanks

DLRP Roundup!

€4 more, depending on train, some are the same. You can pay physically on the train, or at a booth on the concourse.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

heyshamcouple

We have visited several times before and as a group of four we usually book a private transfer using ask shuttle...just booked for February 14. Next year and for four plus infant its 150euros return....not too bad and no queuing for bus..straight to park etc. Hth

orangarnold

In personally getting the train, mainly as it only takes ten minutes and you don't have to worry about traffic and such.