A good price?

Started by BoristheSpider, September 22, 2013, 03:35:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoristheSpider

Hi all,

Sorry if there is already a thread about prices/deals but I couldn't seem to find it?

I am currently pricing up Hotel Cheyenne for 2 adults, Mon 10th - Sat 15th Feb is coming up at just under £610 (£411 Hotel & £198 Eurostar) or if my other half can book the Sunday off work then we may be able to go Sun 9th - Sat 15th Feb at £632 (£474 Hotel & £158 Eurostar)

I've never been before, so just wondered if these seemed good prices or not?

Many Thanks!

p.s Does anyone have any experience of Disneyland in February good or bad? xx

DLRP Roundup!

That's a fair price :)

I was there in Feb 8th-11th and it was chilly but excellent because of the low waits. Dress warmly and enjoy the hot chocolates :) (usually you get a few free vouchers on your receipt when you buy any merchandise or lunch) :)
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

BoristheSpider

I'm so tempted to book, I'm just feeling a little reserved as I've not been out of the UK other than the school France trip some years ago!

DLRP Roundup!

DLP will help, everyone will speak English at some level :)
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

orangarnold

I genuinely think if you'll have a great time, and don't forget bonjour and merci go a long way with the staff members

BoristheSpider

Ok, you've both convinced me - I'm booking it! xx

BoristheSpider

One more question before I bite the bullet.. what's your view on pre paying for meal plans? x

orangarnold

If you think you'll use it then its good value, I've never heard anyone complain about them

BoristheSpider

There is a £166 price difference in Cheyenne & Sequoia, is it worth it?

orangarnold

Il be honest I haven't stayed in either but it depends if you want just a bed and a shower over a hotel with mod cons

hannabdav

Sequoia is a bit closer and apparently lovely for a winter visit due to log fires etc......
Very excited!

First trip to Disney for our honeymoon August 2014!!!!

BoristheSpider

Ooh, decisions decisions!