How busy do you think it will be 26th to 30th January?

Started by lovindisney87, October 18, 2013, 04:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovindisney87

Would really like any thoughts on this if anyone has been at the end of January? Have seen that the Studio Tram Tour is closed throughout our stay also Autopia  :(

Any replies gratefully received.
[size=150]Disney trips
Many i cant remember from childhood including a 2 week holiday to Disney World in Florida

Davy Crockett Ranch November 2003
Santa Fe October 2010
Santa Fe March 2012
Cheyenne January 2014
Cheyenne January 2016 😁
Davy Crockett Ranch January 2019

Hopefully many more to come

SwipatronSparks

most of the 10 trips i have been on have been at the end of january, its usually VERY quiet, one trip we got on crush's coaster in 10 mins in the middle of the day (thats just to give you an idea), however entertainment wise there isnt much going on, just the daily parades and dreams. enjoy =]
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

never2old

January is a great time to go!!! If weather is not too bad weekends can get busier, but otherwise you'll find the park very quiet, it's heaven!!

Dress up warm though...

lovindisney87

Thanks guys I was hoping it would be quiet and definately going to wrap up warm. We have been lucky the last couple of times the queues werent too bad but crushes coaster and big thunder mountain always had a big queue. I am going to be 28 weeks pregnant when we go so at least if its quiet i wont have to wait to long outside rides for my husband and 2 daughters lol. I am really looking forward to dreams as we went just before the 20th anniversary celebrations began :( and left the day before they premiered this was gutted, but very excited that we will get to see it as youtube videos arent the same lol ;D
[size=150]Disney trips
Many i cant remember from childhood including a 2 week holiday to Disney World in Florida

Santa Fe October 2010
Santa Fe March 2012
Cheyenne January 2014
Cheyenne January 2016 😁

never2old

Make sure you get the pregnancy pass in City Hall (not sure what the official name is...) Go to City Hall (preferably with a medical certificate saying you are pregnant) and they'll give you a little card that lists all the rides that are safe for you do to (not many unfortunately), but at least you can do those without any queues (in most of them you can just go in via the exit, but they'll explain that to you).

It also gives you access to the areas reserved for the disabled guests for the parade and Dreams (not sure how many people can come with you though)

lovindisney87

Thanks yeah someone has mentioned the pass but think i can only go on like 3 rides i think it was but will probably go and find out about it when i get there
;D
[size=150]Disney trips

Santa Fe October 2010
Santa Fe March 2012
Cheyenne January 2014
Cheyenne January 2016 😁

fiyero

Those are the exact dates I am going! I went that time of year last year and it was really quiet and some good deals in the sales too!