Help, Paris stop off on way to DLH

Started by julesk, August 14, 2013, 12:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

julesk

Hi, sorry to start a new post but couldnt mind a simiar post to add onto. Can anyone help with an overnight stay in Paris? We are regular visitors to Paris and returning to DLP for our 6th visit for Halloween 2014. But I am desperate to show our daughter Paris by night. Yet as we will be travelling by car. We dont want to drive into the centre of Paris (never again!!!)

Has anyone done this before? Can you recommend a relaxed option, even if it means Taxi into the centre. I was thinking maybe Hotel or Ibis near Le Blanc Mesnil but would be a huge bonus to get one just off a toll/motorway. Been looking into options for ages and still no closer. I know its a long way off but I have to book time off 12 months in advance plus I am excited   :oops:  

Thank you x  :D

MagicEverywhere

Hi, we did that on our last trip in april and we stayed at the Novotel Paris Charenton. It was easy to get there from the motorway and there was a metro station just in front of the hotel. I really can recommend this hotel if you want to drive by car near to the town center of Paris! They have a underground car park and with the metro you can easily reach every place in Paris. Novotel is a little bit more expensive than Ibis, but they often have very good offers. We booked it at the french Novotel homepage and got a 40% discount!

Sorry, my english is not perfect, I´m from Germany  :D