Studios Morning Fastpasses

Started by Mr D Duck, June 29, 2013, 03:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr D Duck

Hi all,

I'm planning a solo trip for the end of July and I'm trying to plan my days as best as I can to offset the effect of visiting during peak time.

Can anyone help me with the following:

1. What is the first return slot for fastpassess for Twilight Zone Tower of Terror and Rock N Rollercoaster? I know that in WDW it's typically an hour after park opening.
2. When I've visited before at quieter times of the year, less popular rides (including Rock N Rollercoaster) have had their fastpass system disabled. Do all fastpass attraction actually use their fastpass system during the peak summer months?
3. In my experience, Backlot tour is frequently unavailable in for the first hour due to "technical difficulties". Does anyone have any information on its early morning reliability of late?
4. Being a solo traveller, I'm hoping to be able to drop in to Moteurs...Action close to show time. Could any experienced-summer visitor let me know when the first show of the day (usually 11.45) reaches capacity? (if it ever does)

I know the above makes me sound insane but I truly am a commando-type planner at heart. Any information much appreciated.

Thanks,

D.

Sulley's Arms

Hi Monsieur Duck,

I can't answer no3, but last summer the FP slots began at 10:30 (in winter it was noon for some rides!) - we queued for ToT from around 9:40 and the queue to get FP tickets was almost as long as ours, LOL!  All FP systems were on during our August trip last year.  Finally, the 5 of us have walked in to Moteurs... at 11:40 and been fine getting good seats, so I think you'll be fine doing your thing ;-)

Cheers

Sulley's Arms
Trip Counter
Nov 07 - DCR [4d]
Mar 09 - DCR [3d]
Feb 11 - DCR [4d]
Oct 11 - Kyriad [3d]
Dec 11 - Adagio [3d]
Feb 12 - DCR [6d]
Jun 12 - Crecy Golf [4d]
Aug 12 - Crecy Golf [2d]
Feb 13 - Adagio [4d]