Dinning with our two and a half year old.

Started by Hall Family, June 30, 2013, 10:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hall Family

Hi all

First time visitors to DLP and trying to understand how the dinning will work with our two and a half year old.
we have booked half board at the New Port Bay with the premier option which will cover my husband and myself, but I am a bit concerned as to how our little one will have meals, I can understand with the buffet option we can just put extra on our plates and he can dig in but if we went for a sit down service how would that work?
Also even though he wont be three until November and we are going to DLP end of July he is quite big for his age and are we likely to get asked to prove proof of age?

Many thanks in advance.

littlebitofpixiedust

My son is almost 5 and they have never charged him for a meal in cafe mickey or the inventions buffet in the Disneyland hotel reastraunt. I'd definatley suggest pre booking either cafe mickey/inventions for your son as the characters come round whilst your eating and it's a great chance for some photos! We've never been late summer but I'm guessing it will be quite busy to say the least you can pre book meals by telephone weeks before arrival. We do every visit  the telephone number will be on there official website.
Enjoy your fist trip guys! :)

Hall Family

Thank you for your comments very much appreciated, will definitely look into booking meals.