TRIP REPORT - Hotel Cheyenne, 10th-14th June *COMPLETE!*

Started by ilovedisneylandparis, June 16, 2013, 01:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora1

thank you for posting your TR! Very intersting to read! I can`t wait to go!!

BlackPearl

I really enjoyed reading your trip report.  =D>
I know the feeling you decribed: when in Disneyland it's like being in a sort of Neverland.
You can shut out the real world for some days. And that's what I like so much about it.

ilovedisneylandparis

Quote from: "ecila"I loved reading your report, so sad it's come to an end! :( Looks like you had a really lovely time and it's made me so excited to go back in a few months! I can relate to how you feel about the lyrics in Dreams, when The Second Star to the Right plays in the finale I get  so emotional, especially where it says "Each time we say Goodnight", this made me so upset on the last night we saw Dreams cos it was like we were saying goodnight to our last night in Disney if that makes sense :') It was so nice reading your report and agreeing to pretty much all of your opinions on things haha :')
Also, I really like your developed photos, they've got a really nice vintage-y feel to them :D Thanks for sharing!

Thanks so much :') I'm so sad too, I loved writing it - it felt a little bit like I was still there in a way haha  :oops: I'm so excited for you! Where will you be staying? Awww I completely understand, I love that bit of Dreams too! I always wave back when Peter waves haha :') Thank you! I really like the developed photos too, we always try and take a disposable camera or two with us, I think they remind me of the photos from when I was younger at DLP so it makes me happy :D  

Quote from: "norhel"Nice report :)

Thanks Norhel!  :thumbs:

Quote from: "tubbsy"Lovely report. It has got me excited for my trip

Thank you! I'm so glad it's got you excited for your trip, looking forward to your report  :D

Quote from: "Aurora1"thank you for posting your TR! Very intersting to read! I can`t wait to go!!

Thanks Aurora1! Glad you enjoyed it and that you get to go back soon :')

Quote from: "BlackPearl"I really enjoyed reading your trip report.  =D>
I know the feeling you decribed: when in Disneyland it's like being in a sort of Neverland.
You can shut out the real world for some days. And that's what I like so much about it.

Thanks so much :) I'm so happy you guys know what I mean, it's like being in a completely different world! Nowhere else would you get to be a pirate and a space ranger and a cowboy and a princess all in one day, you know? :') I miss it so much!

For anyone who has/uses Tumblr - my blog is www.ilovedisneylandparis.tumblr.com and I update every day with photos, area music, that sort of thing from DLP :) So might see you on there! Thank you so much for reading and commenting, I really appreciate it :D

ecila

Quote from: "geekyjo"Thanks so much :') I'm so sad too, I loved writing it - it felt a little bit like I was still there in a way haha  :oops: I'm so excited for you! Where will you be staying? Awww I completely understand, I love that bit of Dreams too! I always wave back when Peter waves haha :') Thank you! I really like the developed photos too, we always try and take a disposable camera or two with us, I think they remind me of the photos from when I was younger at DLP so it makes me happy :D

Aww yeah thats the nice thing about writing trip reports I guess haha :) We're staying at the Santa Fe this year, I really wanted to try the Cheyenne but I wasn't sure if you could get a room with two double beds rather than one with bunkbeds?  :? Since there's 4 of us sharing a room, but I love bunkbeds so I wouldn't have minded probably haha :') Ahhhh I love that bit, I remember the first time I saw it and I was like ahh!!! :') Yeah that's so true, I have loads of blurry photos of the 10th anniversary parade that I took when I was about 7 :') I love your blog by the way! I might have to make a tumblr account just so I can follow it  :lol:
- Davy Crockett\'s Ranch (May 2002)
- Davy Crockett\'s Ranch (Oct 2006)
- Santa Fe (June 2012) Trip report here]
//http://www.magicforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13794

mickeymouse

Thanks for your honest report and images, what a pleasure to read!
2008 Santa Fe
2012 Cheyenne

Ravenseye

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! for such a fantasic report.  :thumbs:
I'm sooo glad i'm not the only adult that cries upon entering the Park (and during my visit!) and also upon leaving to go home  :cry: I totally understand why you get so emotional about the place I also call 'home'.
Your photos made me even more excited for our upcoming trip.
[/color]
Disneyworld 1990
Disneyland Paris 1996, 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014...

missoverexcited

Loved your report! When I read the part about your emotions when you first enter the park I thought "Yes!!!" That's just how I feel - though I've not actually been to DLP yet, just WDW. I'm so excited to see it all!

mickeymouse

Lovely report, many thanks for sharing!
2008 Santa Fe
2012 Cheyenne

Fluffymilly

well done! lovely report. Maybe I'll be brave enough to try and write a report this time (only 77 days to wait!)

ilovedisneylandparis

Thanks so much for your replies, guys! Sorry my response is so late, I haven't been on here for a while...makes me too homesick for Disneyland in a way :$ Thank you so much to everyone who read my report and enjoyed it!