Halloween party tickets

Started by Danauk, April 03, 2013, 10:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danauk

My husband and I have been to DLRP many times in previous years. This year we have decided to buy Dream AP's. We will be purchasing these for our visit in August. We have also booked to visit DLRP again during the halloween period and would like to buy party tickets. How soon do these sell out for the parties on the 30th and 31st? If we wait until we buy our AP's we will get a discount, but I am worried this will be too late. So do I buy sooner and not get the discount or wait until we have AP's to get the tickets cheaper. What would you do?
Thanks

jeakat24

They are really popular. We booked out 08 Halloween trip back in the march so I can't really comment on just how quickly they sell out as we were quite early.

Tickets are around €30-40 aren't they? So am I right in thinking that the money you would discounted wouldn't be that much?

I'd say just book them and not get the discount- you don't want to miss out by holding out.
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

nathalie

You get 30 % discount with a Dream.
I payed 24,50 € for my ticket last year with Dream discount, the original price for the ticket then was 35 €

(though, I had to recieve it by letter-mail, and costed me another 3,50 € but then still I had a reduction of 7 € on the original price)

I had the same problem back then, I was only going to buy my AP on October 31st, so was scared it'd be sold out by then.
I made a phonecall to the Dutch Disney line, explaining I would be bying my AP on that day, and thought it was somewhat silly to purchase a Halloween ticket already at full price, since I would be bying an AP and could get discount on the Halloween ticket, but didn't want to wait untill the same day being scared tickets were sold out.

They were so nice to already send me my ticket with discount.
I called October 2nd (just looked it up).