Opening & Closing times for ticket booths

Started by captain rocket, March 27, 2013, 11:09:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

captain rocket

Does anyone know what times the ticket booths open and close? I am arriving at CDG at 1830 and will arrive at the park about 19.30 Are the ticket offices still open then? I need to but a Dream AP using my shareholders discount and need to get the temporary ticket to get into the park that evening/ early magic hours for the following morning, i would like to see Dreams that first night if possible, but appreciate that the AP office will not be open then.

GeoffD

It's very likely that the ticket booths will be closed when you arrive at the park I'm afraid.  The booths open quite early, maybe 8:30 - 9am?
The AP office is open from park opening time to closing time.  
As for the booth closing time, I'm not sure, but I've never seen it open after the parade, it may work on demand though too.

captain rocket

Thanks for the reply. i am staying in the Kyriad room only so I may pop into the Disneyland hotel for the buffet breakfast.

GeoffD

Well since you have a free bus, it might be worth trying to buy your passeport when you get there.   Maybe the Guest Relations people will sell you one.  I'm not sure, but it's worth a try.  They can only say no afterall.