Where are the cheapest places to eat?

Started by disneyismylifeok, March 14, 2013, 06:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyismylifeok

Breakfast lunch and dinner, preferably in the parks :) not too fussed about a sit down meal although we'd like to do Walt's just once.
My sister and I are going from the 14th-17th and are on a budget!
So yes, one day we'd like to do Walts but aren't too fussed about grabbing cheap food for the rest of our stay! To be fair, we probably won't even eat 3 times a day, as last time we were there we seemed to barely eat or get hungry, probably because we were busy with all that is to do!

gemmasteele84

Colonel haittis outpost is nice, so is caseys hot dog place :) there's also a McDonald's in the village. We also thought that king ludwigs was a nice place for a sit down meal but that again was in the village. Cheap though, dinner, drinks and pudding for 3 kids and 3 adults was only £150. And the adults had a few of the drinks lol

Samninetysix

I thought Earl Of Sandwich in the village was pretty good for value vs quality. Quite a large sandwich, actually more of a mini loaf and the fillings were very tasty. We ended up eating half of ours on our way through the village and the rest in the park later.

Samninetysix