Vea Tickets

Started by angel37, March 08, 2013, 01:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angel37

Hi everyone,

My husband,myself and our 2 children are going in 2 weeks. Our 3rd time together, but we are flying this time instead of going on Eurostar.

We received our travel pack with e-tickets for the flight, but didn't get tickets for the VEA Shuttle which we have already paid for. The travel agent which we booked through said that we collect our VEA tickets at CDG airport when we arrive.

Is this true? and if it is, where do we get them from. We have no confirmation letter or customer number, except our original letter from Disney, to say that we have paid for the VEA. I have read in other places that many people received e-tickets for their VEA.

Please help.  :?

gemma2806

I'd definitely call to check about this. I went in September and my e-ticket for the VEA came with my travel pack. It was a single sheet that had been printed both sides with the e-ticket and bar codes that they scan on the bus. They had to go and photocopy this for me at the VEA desk as I wouldn't have had a return ticket! But they still came with the travel pack. It's possible that they may have changed this but I wouldn't want to get there and have to pay again so double check to be sure.

Have a great trip!!

angel37

:D/ Thanks for your help gemma2806. Aparantly VEA have now gone paperless. Instead of giving out tickets, all we have to do now is show our Disney letter to the driver.

I think this seems like a better idea.

Thanks very much.

I can't wait to go. :D/

Rebbeca Brown

Were also flying and picked up our VEA tickets with our flight tickets a week ago, I'd definatley double check you aren't ment to at least have seperate confirmation.

disney-dan

If all you do is show your Disney letter then surely anyone with a Disney confirmation could board the VEA for free??
Have a Magical day!!

DD

Elaine

Quote from: "angel37":D/ Thanks for your help gemma2806. Aparantly VEA have now gone paperless. Instead of giving out tickets, all we have to do now is show our Disney letter to the driver.

I think this seems like a better idea.

Thanks very much.

I can't wait to go. :D/

that still doesn't sound right to me - unless your confirmation stipulates you have booked the VEA? I'd check that again.

angel37

Finally. We got another call from our travel agent today saying that they had our travel pack for us to pick up.

Another one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This time it contained our VEA tickets.

Thanks everyone. Only 1 week to go.