Nice restaurant near davy crockett?

Started by tinkytayls, January 10, 2013, 03:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinkytayls

HIya we are off to disney on the 22nd of march for 2 days :) 1st night we will just prob cook ourselves :)

However the 2nd night will be both mine and my boys birthdays. We will obviously be spending the day in the park but  we would obviously like to go somewhere nice to eat of the evening.

We would like to go back to the cabin and get dressed up a little so wouldnt be able to go back to the parks to each there .

Can any one give any advice on any nice restaurants near by?

never2old

There's the restaurant in the hotel itself, buffet style if I remember right, it's not bad, but not very special. Unfortunately there's nothing else around, the DVR it's really in the middle of nowehere... You can always go back to the Disney Village, plenty of nice restaurants around there! My personal favourite is The Steakhouse...

Thaliel

If you do not mind about 30 mins on the road, there is an awesome Thai restaurant located in the small town of Chelles (where the Etap hotel is some people- me included- like to stay in on their way to DLP)
it is called L'asiane, been renovated about 4 years ago or so. The personnel is always friendly and forthcoming, speaks little english though. The food is absolutely delicious, ranging from varieties of curry dishes to vegeterian mels and great desserts. Also, it has a very beautifukl setting where you will feel really comfortable. Prices also are fair, only thing is there are not any parking lots available directtly at the place, but you can always park at one of the nearby hotels and walk there. Maybe, if you tell them it iy a special occasion, you will be presented with a little surprise ;)
<-Plz click

tinkytayls

Aww thanks i think we are just gonna be pushed for time as my little lad is only 3( nearly4) once we leave the park .

Can you go back in to one of the other hotels resturants once you have left the park at a later time? #We have been looking at California grill :)

tinkytayls

Aww thanks i think we are just gonna be pushed for time as my little lad is only 3( nearly4) once we leave the park .

Can you go back in to one of the other hotels restaurants once you have left the park at a later time? #We have been looking at California grill :)