Wheres the nicest place to eat in the evening?

Started by kimmiejohn, January 01, 2013, 12:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kimmiejohn

We are travelling in less than 9 weeks with our 2 children, aged 5yrs and 17 months.
We will be eating at rainforest cafe on our sons actual birthday, but want some nice resturants where we can eat? can anyone reccomend a resturant for the 1 night were we will eat a little later and our daughter will be asleep in pram so we get quality time with our 5 yr old son ( our daughter is very demanding and a handful so he easyily feels pusghed out)
thanks

SoundSoldier

you can always go to restaurants in hotels...
:) I didn't do this but someone in my family tried this. they're booked in santa fe but they had lunch in New Port Bay.
the best, in my oppinion is the restaurant in 'the' disney hotel.

in the parc itself:
Plaza gardens restaurant is one of my favorites,
It's a buffet so there is something for everybody and it's really comfy there :)

I think as a 5 year old son, he'll enjoy the Buffalo Bill  wild west show.  :) it's not really a fancy restaurant but it's some entertaiment for kids.

If you don't know, there's always a restaurants and bar segment on teh site, maybe you can check that out as well :)
you can enter your budget, location,... :-)
http://entertainment.disneylandparis.co ... dex.xhtml#

Epcot_Boy

For a great atmosphere in the park I would recommend the 'Blue Lagoon', kids love it. The food can be a bit hit and miss, but it's not been to bad for my last few visits :)

In the village the 'Steakhouse' is not bad, and it stays open late. There's not much there for kids though, but the food is good.

In the hotels I would go for the 'Yacht Club' in the Newport.

David

mkimble

Hi there we have eaten in all three hotels round the lake last year with our 3 then 10,4 and 2. All great buffets and plenty for the kids. NBC restaurant had a freezer full of ice creams and Lollies for the kids. My daughter who has to have gluten free was happy enough and so was my husband who had thirds on everything!