Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captain rocket

Yes the pass covers both parks.
How much money you need depends on your spending pattern! The most economical way is to have a good filling breakfast and try to make do until the evening and then have a buffet such as Plaza gardens, Cafe Agrabah etc.
Nothing at Disney is cheap so I would allow about 40/50 euros a day per person to cover food and drinks.

Joyce_Disney

Hello everybody,

Me and my boyfriend will go to Disneyland Paris on 4, 5 and 6 Februari 2011. We are able to give 3 persons 10% discount on the price of their annual passeport. Would you like this discount and meet? Please send me a private message!

Greets,
Joyce
13-15 November 2016 Christmas time in Disneyland Paris

disneymadlegowskis

Hi, looking for anyone who could sponsor 3 of us for fantasy passes on 18th January, we're going from 17th to 21st but will arrive after the park shuts on 17th and assume you can't buy tickets after the park closes.  I had read it wrongly and thought we could get family discount so any discount would be much appreciated.  Please PM me if you can help.

zoe_wilson88

Thanks for getting back to me :)

I can't wait to go i'm so excited just need to book the campsite now. Does anyone know if the campsites are closed at the minute as i've emailed 2 that have been recommended to me and haven't had any response :/

Thanks again Zoe

Ole Vidar

Hi to everyone!

I`m going to Disneyland 23th of January and will be there until the 29th.
If there is anyone going is in that period of time, let me know if you need sponsorship on buying Annual Passport!
I will help you out :D

Ole Vidar

gldc

Going 30 April -2 May and would love someone to sponsor me.
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com

maruman

Quote from: "Nicolai"For our next trip in January we need two DreamPasses. On DCP I found THIS thread about a really great offer on a french site:

http://www.ce-multiavantages.com/404/pa ... romos.html

The DreamPass for 149 EUR instead of 199 EUR, the Fantasy Pass for 99 EUR instead of 139 EUR, and also kids <7 get one free. That sounds like a really great offer, but I am not sure if it can be ordered from other countries than France!? What do you think?

hi guys- yes non french citizen can buy it , i am residing in belgium and not eu citizen.
i bought the annual passports from them. b4 i bought it i read from other forumers that did already buy from them..took me a while before i decided to buy it. then when i ordered, on 24/12. waited till 2 weeks plus.still no ticket..i did email them earlier but no respond. then tried to call them but no phone registered in their website.at this time i was suspicios. somehow i managed to get their number and called them up. the lady in charge  said they had problems wit their server and will send me an e ticket later..true enough i did get it later than evening.
went to disney last weekend..and changed the e-tickets without problem. also i got the children for free as well.

yes this.is my first post here..might sound like i am selling it( i know how it felt, caused i asked the same on the other forum when they said this website is good etc etc when they only showed up to promote the tickets)..
i think their promotion had ended..and i just got my tickets. but i feel obligated to inform u..maybe later when they do have another promo..u guys can grab this deal. whatever it is..due diligence..
c u guys at disney!
April 2006
July 2010
Jan 2011
March 2011

gldc

Quote from: "maruman"
Quote from: "Nicolai"For our next trip in January we need two DreamPasses. On DCP I found THIS thread about a really great offer on a french site:

http://www.ce-multiavantages.com/404/pa ... romos.html

The DreamPass for 149 EUR instead of 199 EUR, the Fantasy Pass for 99 EUR instead of 139 EUR, and also kids <7 get one free. That sounds like a really great offer, but I am not sure if it can be ordered from other countries than France!? What do you think?

hi guys- yes non french citizen can buy it , i am residing in belgium and not eu citizen.
i bought the annual passports from them. b4 i bought it i read from other forumers that did already buy from them..took me a while before i decided to buy it. then when i ordered, on 24/12. waited till 2 weeks plus.still no ticket..i did email them earlier but no respond. then tried to call them but no phone registered in their website.at this time i was suspicios. somehow i managed to get their number and called them up. the lady in charge  said they had problems wit their server and will send me an e ticket later..true enough i did get it later than evening.
went to disney last weekend..and changed the e-tickets without problem. also i got the children for free as well.

yes this.is my first post here..might sound like i am selling it( i know how it felt, caused i asked the same on the other forum when they said this website is good etc etc when they only showed up to promote the tickets)..
i think their promotion had ended..and i just got my tickets. but i feel obligated to inform u..maybe later when they do have another promo..u guys can grab this deal. whatever it is..due diligence..
c u guys at disney!
The 20 euro sign up fee made it only 30 euro savings, i'd buy at the park in that case.
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

AidanK

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking on the forum for quite so time, so bear with me on my first post!

Basically, I'm heading to DLP very shortly (this coming weekend, in fact) and would like to purchase an AP. However, I've already booked a 3 day pass online through disneylandparis.fr.

Would it be possible to exchange the 3 day hopper - which hasn't been used - for an annual pass on the day?

I've trawled the internet for the answer to this question but to no avail...

Thank you in advance  ;)

Shellzbellz

Hi everyone - this is my first post here and I hope you can help.  I've read the information about annual passes but I'm still a bit confused.  My family will be travelling to DLP in April and there will be 6 of us.  We would like to go to the parks for around 4 days and I believe that an annual pass would be the best value way to go.  Can someone explain what the sponsorship is about.  Someone told me that I can get a discount if I'm buying multiple tickets.  Does that mean one person gets an annual pass and then sponsor the rest.  Can you do this immediately or are there rules about how long you have to have your pass before you can sponsor someone else.   Any advice gratefully received!   :D

captain rocket

No, you cannot buy a ticket and then sponsor other people for a certain amount of time i.e after your visit! If you can find someone to sponsor you they get an extension to their passes for three people sponsored and you save 10% on the cost of your tickets. You can post on this site for someone who is at the park when you buy to sponsor you.

DisneyBart

I think that if you buy annual passports for the whole family that you get a discount of 20% for each passport.
More info about the annual passports can be found on http://www.dlrpmagic.com/planning/booki ... passports/

LilysDad

If you choose to buy passports for everyone and want the discount, I believe that you all have to have the same home address (if my translation of the rules is accurate).
Another option could be to join the shareholders club and you'll get 15% off the cost of passports or the 1/2/3 day hopper-tickets if you prefer to go that way.
Have a look here --> http://corporate.disneylandparis.com/sh ... ndex.xhtml or look at the relevant section here on the forum.

Have a great break.

gldc

For the poster a few posts up if you by 5 passports you get z20% off each its a family discount

Shellzbellz

Thanks for the replies everyone.  Our group is 2 grandparents, 2 parents and 2 children so we are all the same family but the grandparents don't live with us.  Oh well, even without any discounts the annual pass still looks like a better deal.