Hi Joyce I just PMed you :)

Jonathan

bhewson

re-posting

Quote from: "bhewson"Re-posting,
Still available to sponsor 6 passes on the following days:

Hi,
We will be in dlp October fri 8, Sat 9th and Monday 11th 2010
If anyone requires sponsorship for annual passports let me know and would be happy to meet up.

B

Disneyland Paris Treasures

For our next trip in January we need two DreamPasses. On DCP I found THIS thread about a really great offer on a french site:

http://www.ce-multiavantages.com/404/pa ... romos.html

The DreamPass for 149 EUR instead of 199 EUR, the Fantasy Pass for 99 EUR instead of 139 EUR, and also kids <7 get one free. That sounds like a really great offer, but I am not sure if it can be ordered from other countries than France!? What do you think?

Laura678

Quote from: "Nicolai"For our next trip in January we need two DreamPasses. On DCP I found THIS thread about a really great offer on a french site:

http://www.ce-multiavantages.com/404/pa ... romos.html

The DreamPass for 149 EUR instead of 199 EUR, the Fantasy Pass for 99 EUR instead of 139 EUR, and also kids <7 get one free. That sounds like a really great offer, but I am not sure if it can be ordered from other countries than France!? What do you think?

Hmm I don't know about that webiste, but if you need someone to sponsor you I will be in DLP Jan 2nd-7th...
[size=150]All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney[/size]

deisy

:(  the official site says nothing. We wait...  :thumbs:

Laura678

Myself and my bf will be at DLP January 2nd-7th. We could be able to sponsor up to 6 people if needed! Just let me know  :)
[size=150]All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney[/size]

jemmaelf

we have dream passes, we are going to disney dec 19th, we are taking our niece, she has a fantasy pass but it runs out 10h dec.  my question  will they let her renew her ticket and will she be able to go into the parks with it as these dates are blackout for fantasy.
many thanks

Elaine

You can buy her a new pass when you get there, it will need to be a Dream pass though if your dates are Fantasy blackout dates. Would it be cheaper just to buy her park hopper tickets instead of a Dream annual pass?

Elaine

jemmaelf

Hi thanks for quick response, we are going for 3 days, if i bought her daily tickets what discount would i get

Laura678

Quote from: "jemmaelf"Hi thanks for quick response, we are going for 3 days, if i bought her daily tickets what discount would i get

Just one thing, if your niece is under 18 then you will need a letter from her parent/guardian permitting the renewal of the AP

Elaine

Quote from: "jemmaelf"Hi thanks for quick response, we are going for 3 days, if i bought her daily tickets what discount would i get

you get 20% discount on buying her a one-day ticket, and you can do this for each day you're going to the parks - if you have a look at the Disney site you'll get the gate price, so then you can work out how much it will be getting your niece the discount and buying a one-day ticket each day you're there, compared with buying a 3-day hopper ticket in advance (from the likes of travelrepublic, attractiontix etc). If theres nothing really in it pricewise, obviously it will be a lot more convenient buying her ticket in advance.

Elaine

jemmaelf

many thanks for the info and Laura, thanks, but found that out last xmas when we treated her to disney and bought her pass for her never seen so much fluffing about, I couldn't understand why the fuss when I was purchasing a ticket, had to get her mum to fax permission, which was also a waste of time because they both had different surnames, I should of just said that she was mine, still lesson learn't.

Jesper7620

Hi!

Is any of you in the park on the 7th of november?

I need someone who want to be sponsor for three adults, who´ll buy Dream Passports.

Hope someone can help,

Jesper

lynnemcwhinnie

Hi
I will be there on Saturday 27th November (evening) until Tuesday 30th November (evening); if anyone would like sponsorship - no worries, just PM me and I'll arrange a date and time to meet.
I will also be there on Monday 6th December and Tuesday 7th December; again if anyone needing sponsorship, I would be delighted to offer my help.
Regards
Lynne
DLP May 1992, Jun 1995, Apr 1999, May 2001, Aug 2003, Sep 2006, Nov 2007, Mar 2008, Oct 2008, Dec 2009, Oct 2010, Nov 2010, Dec 2010, Aug 2011, Oct 2011, Nov 2014, Oct 2015
WDW Jun 1990, May 1992, Apr 1994, Mar 1995, Sep 1997, Jun 1998, Ju 2003, Sep 2008, Sep 2009, Sep 2013
DC Jun 2006
Future Disney Visits: DLP Nov 2017, WDW Sep 2018

Ole Vidar

I will be in Disneyland from 7th to 11th of november!
So Jesper, if you need sponsor, here I am:-)
I arrive at the park about 1pm on the 7th, so if you can wait atending the park untill then I can help you out!
8th of November is my 30th birthday, so what could be better than celebrating it at the best place in the whole world!
This will be my fourth time i visit the park since May, I can newer get enough of this place:-)
Is there eny other members atending in this time period?
Counting days and hours!