Dinner With The Disney Princess

Started by DisneyPrincess2013, November 03, 2012, 09:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyPrincess2013

Hi I'm new to this forum but this is my second topic question I seen on page 53 of official summer/spring 2013 brochure of disneyland paris that there only lunch with the disney princess every day all month in 2013 does this mean there will be no dinner with the disney princess at all next month during 2013.

Because both me and my mum had lunch with disney princess in 2011 during the enchanted christmas so we don't want to have lunch there again on either march 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th or 25th 2013 we both would like to have dinner with disney princess  during those evenings. Also in the at summer 2012/ Winter 2012/13 on page 43 is shows  lunch or dinner with the disney princess.

jonathan

I beleive it is all dependant on the the park closing times.  As Dreams takes place at park closing a lot of the restaurants start to close earlier.  So where the park is closing at 6 or 7pm there will likely only be lunchtime sittings at the Auberge for meal with the princesses.

Kristof

Closing this topic. DisneyPrincess2013 is banned due to having multiple accounts and registering under false age.