Breakfast in Disneyland Hotel

Started by Frederico, October 21, 2012, 06:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frederico

Hi guys,

Me and the family are going to be staying in the Disneyland Hotel, I am just wondering what the breakfasts are like, I have stayed in other Disney hotels and the breakfasts have been crowded affairs, just wondering if it the same?

Also I was told by a friend that the there is also hot food for breakfast in the Disneyland Hotel instead of the continental breakfast of rolls and croissants in the other hotels.

Thanx in advance for any info
Talkin \'bout the midnight rambler

SwipatronSparks

when i was last there (jan 2011) we didnt have to choose a time for brekky you just simply arrived when you liked (between 8 and 11 i believe it was) it was always quiet, and yes you get a hot breakfast =] its lovely especially when you can be sitting enjoying your breakfast with a lovely view of the castle down main street, enjoy your trip =]
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

likesilver

Is it possible to have breakfast at the Disneyland Hotel if you are staying at the Sequoia Lodge?

Elaine

Quote from: "likesilver"Is it possible to have breakfast at the Disneyland Hotel if you are staying at the Sequoia Lodge?

yes, but you have to pay (if you are not staying at the DLH, regardless of where else you are staying, you have to pay).
The current price is 14 euros per adult, 6 euros per child, children under  3 are free.

ulak

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "likesilver"Is it possible to have breakfast at the Disneyland Hotel if you are staying at the Sequoia Lodge?

yes, but you have to pay (if you are not staying at the DLH, regardless of where else you are staying, you have to pay).
The current price is 14 euros per adult, 6 euros per child, children under  3 are free.
Is the same situation if i am on any disney hotel? I can go to breakfest section in some of Disney hotels and pay 14 euro for breakfest? Thank you.
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

Elaine

Quote from: "ulak"
Quote from: "Elaine"

Is the same situation if i am on any disney hotel? I can go to breakfest section in some of Disney hotels and pay 14 euro for breakfest? Thank you.

its 14 euros at the Disneyland Hotel, its less at the other onsite hotels (its 11 euros for example at the Hotel New York). To be honest, I don't really see the point of paying for breakfast at any of the other onsite hotels, because its continental, just like your own onsite hotel breakfast is. The DLH is amazing, its right at the entrance to the park, and the variety is incredible for breakfast, many hot and cold items (we go at 10am or just before and treat it as brunch).

ulak

its 14 euros at the Disneyland Hotel, its less at the other onsite hotels (its 11 euros for example at the Hotel New York). To be honest, I don't really see the point of paying for breakfast at any of the other onsite hotels, because its continental, just like your own onsite hotel breakfast is. The DLH is amazing, its right at the entrance to the park, and the variety is incredible for breakfast, many hot and cold items (we go at 10am or just before and treat it as brunch).[/quote]

Thank you! Maybe i try it on my next trip in November. When i pay for it i have full table choice like i am in DLH? "All what i can eat"? :)
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

Elaine

Quote from: "ulak"its 14 euros at the Disneyland Hotel, its less at the other onsite hotels (its 11 euros for example at the Hotel New York). To be honest, I don't really see the point of paying for breakfast at any of the other onsite hotels, because its continental, just like your own onsite hotel breakfast is. The DLH is amazing, its right at the entrance to the park, and the variety is incredible for breakfast, many hot and cold items (we go at 10am or just before and treat it as brunch).

Thank you! Maybe i try it on my next trip in November. When i pay for it i have full table choice like i am in DLH? "All what i can eat"? :)
[/quote]

Yes, its a full buffet at the Disneyland Hotel breakfast, for everyone having breakfast there.

carrydee38

think we mite do this for brekkiie on our trip in  November....nice hot brekkie looking out over park at christmas..what a treat..use to go to Cafe Mickey but after last trip in June I will not put a foot in that restaurant
 again.

Frederico

thanks for reply, Just got to wait for the holiday to come now, seems so far waway
Talkin \'bout the midnight rambler

hawian rollercoaster

what time do they serve breakfast til.

Elaine

Quote from: "hawian rollercoaster"what time do they serve breakfast til.

11am every day.

cinderslg

I believe its on until 11am  :)  Going to have breakfast here at least one morning in May  :D

hawian rollercoaster

what would be the latest you could go in .

Elaine

Quote from: "hawian rollercoaster"what would be the latest you could go in .

just before 11am - but they won't be replenishing the food dishes if you go in that late. We usually go just after 10am, once we've done EMH.