Your Bare Necessities

Started by DisneyManiac, October 10, 2012, 06:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyManiac

Instead of running around the park like an ordinary family, why not just sit down and take in the view? Where is your favourite place to relax? Provide a picture if you want!

BlackPearl

Hi, DisneyManiac,

here is one of my favourite spots in Frontierland to relax and watch the other visitors. It is on the veranda between the Lucky Nugget and Last Chance Café.  :D

Mind, it's an old photo, therefore not the best quality.
Second spot is on the opposite side in front of Bonanza Outfitters with a great view of the Saloon.

DisneyManiac

Looks nice! Is that the bit with the sprinklers?

captain rocket

The verandah behind the shooting gallery overlooking thunder mesa and phantom Manor. Unfortunately they removed the bench seat that used to be there! This place is always quiet no matter how busy the parks are! I see you are off next week, I arrive on Wednesday for a couple of nights, fingers crossed for no rain and enjoy your birthday trip.

never2old

Quote from: "captain rocket"The verandah behind the shooting gallery overlooking thunder mesa and phantom Manor. Unfortunately they removed the bench seat that used to be there! This place is always quiet no matter how busy the parks are! I see you are off next week, I arrive on Wednesday for a couple of nights, fingers crossed for no rain and enjoy your birthday trip.

I was just looking for a picture of that!! It's my favourite spot in Frontierland. I didn't know they removed the bench though  :evil:

Epcot_Boy

You don't get alot of peace and quiet here, but I love sitting anywhere around Town Square :)  I can sit here for ages and ages and...............well you get the idea :thumbs:  :lol:

David

BlackPearl

Quote from: "DisneyManiac"Looks nice! Is that the bit with the sprinklers?

It's about here:

DedicatedToDLP(Steve)

I like sitting on the benches around Central Plaza and watching people approaching the Castle, taking photos and walking through. On a beautiful blue sky day I can sit up and look at the sky for ages. Well, I used to be able to, now we have a little boy the days of sitting down and relaxing are long gone!
Dedicated to DLP - Celebrating Disneyland Paris

Hotel Santa Fe 07/05, 11/11 and 05/12
Hotel Cheyenne 07/02, 11/02, 07/04, 12/05, 07/06, 10/06, 10/07 and 09/10
Sequoia Lodge 12/03 - Honeymoon Suite
Hotel New York 11/12
Off Site 05/13

DisneyManiac

Quote from: "captain rocket"The verandah behind the shooting gallery overlooking thunder mesa and phantom Manor. Unfortunately they removed the bench seat that used to be there! This place is always quiet no matter how busy the parks are! I see you are off next week, I arrive on Wednesday for a couple of nights, fingers crossed for no rain and enjoy your birthday trip.
Thank you! Yeah, I should check the weather report! I haven't yet! :roll:

Thaliel

The place to sit down an relax is inside the Railroad, enjoying a tour around the park and give your poor feet some rest
<-Plz click

DisneyManiac

Yep! Rode that quite a lot! Apart from the veranda overlooking Thunder Mesa and the Phantom Manor, is there any other 'hideaways' that overlook the Phantom Manor?

DedicatedToDLP(Steve)

Speaking of Phantom Manor, I like to lean on the wooden barriers and look out over to Big Thunder Mountain. it's very relaxing watching the train go past and seeing the people enjoying the experience.  It's a beautiful view.

Dedicated to DLP - Celebrating Disneyland Paris

Hotel Santa Fe 07/05, 11/11 and 05/12
Hotel Cheyenne 07/02, 11/02, 07/04, 12/05, 07/06, 10/06, 10/07 and 09/10
Sequoia Lodge 12/03 - Honeymoon Suite
Hotel New York 11/12
Off Site 05/13

justjes

When it´s a nice warm day I like to hang out in Adventure land. It´s a terrace at I believe it´s called cafe le brousse. I like the jungle settings and the african music.