Jim Shores Classic Disney Traditions ;D

Started by BigDisneyFn, September 21, 2012, 08:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDisneyFn

I noticed there wasn't a page for Jim Shore: DisNey Traditions so I thought I 'd make one  :D I love the Detail Jim Shore puts in them I think they are stunning. I alredy have Ariel (splash of fun) and Mickey (Say hi (i Think thats what it's called) the one of him waving, it is and I have a Donald Duck. I've also added the curella de vil and Beauty and the beast one onto my BDAY LIST  [-o<  which ones have u got ;D ?.....

nathalie

I think they are all very beautiful!  I don't have a single one myself, as I'm very scared I would go crazy and spend too much money on them  :(  haha  :lol:

It's a shame there is no Lion King Tradition yet.

BigDisneyFn

I know I think the circle of life scene would make a fab one I think Jim Shore should create one for Enchanted I haven't seen any merchandise for that fab film any where ;D......

Javey74

Quote from: "BigDisneyFn"I noticed there wasn't a page for Jim Shore: DisNey Traditions so I thought I 'd make one  :D I love the Detail Jim Shore puts in them I think they are stunning. I alredy have Ariel (splash of fun) and Mickey (Say hi (i Think thats what it's called) the one of him waving, it is and I have a Donald Duck. I've also added the curella de vil and Beauty and the beast one onto my BDAY LIST  [-o<  which ones have u got ;D ?.....
Oh yes there is a Disney Traditions Official Topic thread..  :mrgreen:

Right Here>> viewtopic.php?p=109582#p109582

BigDisneyFn

Thanks I did't know any way thanks for letting me know have a magical day ;D.......

BigDisneyFn

Just looked at the Pictures i WANT THEM ALL ;D...

Javey74

Quote from: "BigDisneyFn"Thanks I did't know any way thanks for letting me know have a magical day ;D.......
You're welcome, it's just getting used to using the 'Seach Bar'..  :D

Quote from: "BigDisneyFn"Just looked at the Pictures i WANT THEM ALL ;D...
Yeah, I know what you mean..  ;)

Owning a lot of them, I still want more.  I've had to start and collect particular ones now or things would get out of hand..  :lol:

http://public.fotki.com/disneymagic/dis ... ditions-c/

BigDisneyFn

I've started collecting the smaller ones then I've asked for bigger ones for my BDAY and Christmas I already know I'm getting curella de vil the one of her with the dalmations around her for my birthday and belle and the beast for christmas e.t.c :D....

BigDisneyFn

I really want the new Tangled (Rapunzel with the picture of the lanturn scene on her dress) the one that Jim shore put up on his facebook page a few months ago any idea when it's going to be released in the UK cheers ;D.

Javey74

Quote from: "BigDisneyFn"I really want the new Tangled (Rapunzel with the picture of the lanturn scene on her dress) the one that Jim shore put up on his facebook page a few months ago any idea when it's going to be released in the UK cheers ;D.
Usually it takes 2-3 months to hit the shelves in this country, there are other limited editions that don't even make it over here, at times it's pot luck unless you order them direct which can be costly..  :roll:

BigDisneyFn

I hope it comes over so i can add it to my Jim Shore collection thanks for the info ;D

Javey74

Quote from: "BigDisneyFn"I hope it comes over so i can add it to my Jim Shore collection thanks for the info ;D
You're very welcome..  :D

HayHay

My moms a mad collector of them so we have quite a few! love them tho! :)

BigDisneyFn

The Jim Shores are really nice though once you get them and I have to get one that won't be sold over here when I get to THE WORLD next yr as well ;D....

BigDisneyFn

Just found Disney Traditions Gonzo from The Muppets Series from my local HSamuals for 17.99 very happy with my purchase love it :D