Witch restaurant is the best?

Started by Pluto2011Pluto, September 15, 2012, 11:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pluto2011Pluto

Can you watch the Disney Dreams form one of the restaurants in disneyland park.
If you can watch the Disney Dreams from the restaurant witch the restaurant at disneyland park in disneyland paris would be the best place to watch the Disney Dreams.

Also will I be able to book and vip meal on the first day me and my mum witch will be 21st March 2013 surely around about 18:30(6:30 p.m.).

Also what time does the disney dreams start.

Elaine

Quote from: "Pluto2011Pluto"Can you watch the Disney Dreams form one of the restaurants in disneyland park.
No you can't

If you can watch the Disney Dreams from the restaurant witch the restaurant at disneyland park in disneyland paris would be the best place to watch the Disney Dreams.

Also will I be able to book and vip meal on the first day me and my mum witch will be 21st March 2013 surely around about 18:30(6:30 p.m.).

you won't know until 60 days before you go to DLP, as thats when you'll be able to call DLP and ask them if you can eat that late in any of the VIP meal restaurants on 21st March

Also what time does the disney dreams start.

Dreams always starts at the official park closing time for the main park. For March 2013 you may find that time out 2 or 3 months before you go.