28th-29th August- inspirational trip- pre trip report added

Started by DisneyDancer92, August 26, 2012, 11:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyDancer92

Hello all :D so excited to finally be starting my very own trip report after reading so many wonderfull reports over the last few years.

I will be travelling with Eurostar from London St Pancras at 8 am on 28th of August- and returning to London from DLRP on 29th of August 5.40 pm. I will be staying offsite in Busy St Geogres for one night. If this trip is a success I hope to do this again around christmas and in the spring :D I will be getting an Annual pass (Fantasy) so I can enjoy the EMH on Wednesday :D

Backstory to the trip:
I grew up being madly in love with 2 things. Dancing/performing and Disney. In many ways Disney sparked my interest in performing at an extremely young age, inspirering my parents to get me dance training from the age of 6 (From my own very passionate wishes I must add). Watching the adds for Disneyland on tv was like seeing into another world. A world I deeply wanted to be a part of and experience in real life. Finally on my 8th birthday me and my family went for the first time. It was like nothing else- I can still get emotional thinking about that first trip. Pure magic (I also remember crying like mad when having to leave- but thats another story ;) ). Returning to Denmark I couldn't stop dreaming and thinking about this magical place. It wasn't until I was 12 that we returned- being older hadn't changed a thing, it was still every inch as fantastic as I had remembered it. At 14 we went to Florida visiting WDW for 7 days, and then returned to DLRP for 6 days in 2008 when I was 16. I was in a very confused place when going in 2008 (like most 16 year olds I guess). 2007/2008 has been kinda rough personally- but going back to my "roots" was like a giant push helping me get back on my feet, helping me through some of the hard late-teen-years ahead.

4 years have now passed. I am now 20 and in an extremely good place in my life. I recently moved to London to start my proffesional dance training at a very prestigious London performing-arts school, and although all this didnt start with a mouse (Snow white was allways my fave disney character ;))- I owe a whole lot of it to the inspiration and magic of Disney and DLRP. It has truly inspired and helped through the hardest of time- and helped me to belive that you can do anything if you wish and work hard enough for it. I am only at the start of new great big adventures- and returning to DLRP will be like a marker and reminder of where it started, and what is yet to come (Dancing in Tokyo Disneyland or on a Disney cruise/Any disney show is def on my bucket-list!) :D I can't wait to experience it all through the eyes of who I am today- and sharing it with you all!

I know this was a little long haha- but I hope it will give a better understanding of my trip report once I start writing it :D

" No matter how your heart is grieving,
If you keep on believing..
The dream that you wish will come true"

Eveline

What a lovely idea to set the scene!  Hope you have a wonderful visit and look forward to reading all about it.

ecila

Such a lovely back story to your trip! Can't wait to hear all about your trip and I hope you have a fantastic time just like your previous visits :)
- Davy Crockett\'s Ranch (May 2002)
- Davy Crockett\'s Ranch (Oct 2006)
- Santa Fe (June 2012) Trip report here]
//http://www.magicforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13794

mickeymouse

Woohoo hope you have an amazing time x
2008 Santa Fe
2012 Cheyenne

BlackPearl

Have a mousetastic trip and I'm looking forward to read your trip report  :D

Rafael

I can't wait to read your report :)