No Fantillusion, Winter Wonderland for Christmas 2012?

Started by dreamdisney, July 08, 2012, 11:10:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonathan

Yes theres Dreams but apparently no Wonderland or Fantillusion over Christmas due to cost cutting

Figgygirl

I will be very disappointed if Fantillusion and MWW show is not on this Christmas. Dreams is fantastic, but Christmas in DLP won't be the same without the electrical parade and ice skating show.

littlemermaid83

Thankgod I'm not going over Christmas, I would only of gone if Fantillusion was on.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

jonathan

According to the brochure Fantilusion ends with the Summer season on September 2nd.  No doubt though that its listed again in the Winter brochure which ive not looked at yet.

Although dissapointing if there is no Fantillusion, my Chrsitmas break is not dependent on it and we'll have a good time regardless

petals

maybe they've something better planned?! Anyone know when small world will be closing for it's holiday make-over as well?

dmmosh69

ive got to say im extreamly disapointed

i only found out a week ago that they had fantilusion on during christmas i thought it was only for summer so me and my girl were very excited and now its been taken away :( im realy looking forward to dreams but i realy wanted to see fantilusion at least im still looking forward to my trip no doubt but my heart did break a bit when i rad this

jonathan

Theres no mention of Fantillusion in the Winter brochure so it does look to be true sadly

DopeyDad

dang! I've still only seen Fanti once when we went for Xmas 3 years ago. Looking forward to Dreams of course but really disappointed it's at the expense of existing entertainment.

kelly.dylan

There was lots of talk of Fantillusion finishing last christmas so we've got another summer out of it! We love Fanti but with Dreams looking as good as it does i dont think it will make much difference to us! When we went for christmas a couple of years ago it was cancelled most evenings due to the snow anyway :(
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad