Annette's Diner — Disney Village

Started by Anthony, May 06, 2012, 03:59:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Official dining topic for Annette's Diner in Disney Village.

• Table Service / Quick Service

Share your experiences, tips, reviews and questions about this location or notify us of menu changes here!

Explore our complete Disneyland Paris Restaurant Index here.

artoises

My family and I have visited Disneyland a countless amount of times, but we have never had breakfast outside of our hotel. Just because the breakfast in HNY is so wonderful (especially when you go near closure, then none of the loud children are there, and it's usually just a few lovey-dovey couples and some -quieter- children...), but now I ran into the breakfast option at Anette's... And it seems great. For just a little over 10 euros per person, you have a full breakfast complete with a complimentary drink and a 33cl orange juice.

I was wondering if any of you have gone there? And was the food good? I know Anette's is right our cup of tea; so can the breakfast be compared to its lunch and dinner?

;)

Labyrinth

Hey just wondering is the food nice?
Wanted to take my family here but I think there impressions would be oh it's burger and chips.
Feb 2007- Hotel Newport Bay
April 2013- Sequoia Lodge

gemmasteele84

oh its yum :) We went twice, paying the first time and using a 'plus' meal voucher the second. We thought we were going to lose money on it as its a 'standard' voucher resturant but we didnt mind  lol.  In the end the waiter gave us a kids voucher back to use again, and added cherry coke to our meal (instead of plain) at no extra cost.
First time we went was our first night. Kids got chicken nuggets and chips

and fish and chips (he ate some of the fish before I could get the picture lol)

I got an onion burger

and hubby got the double rockabilly burger.

Hubby also got a cherry coke which was amazing. Proper cherry syrup with coke. We all stole some lol. For all meals, plus drinks (and cups to take home for the kids) and pudding it was only 63 euros which I thought was very reasonable.
On the last day we couldnt do our planned meal so decided to go here again. As we were using vouchers we had to order from a set menu but had no trouble finding something we wanted. We all had a starter of hash brown sticks with sauce. Lovely and generous portions. I was full after the starter! Kids had fish and chips and chicken nuggets again, I had the bacon chilli cheese burger and hubby had the 'fifty fifty'. I think its the first time Ive seen him not finish a meal lol. He wanted to but there was just so much he didnt have the room. The chilli was the same as in Buffalo bills which I loved. For pudding the adults had brownie and ice cream while Cam had fruit and Caitlin a drinking yogurt. We were expecting a 'yop' or something but it was a huge milkshake glass with strawberry yogurt, whipped cream and a cherry.
We will definetly being going here again when we go back. :) Well worth it.

caffeine_demon

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can confirm the current (actually visiting 1st-3rd feb) breakfast times - should be arriving late morning and may fancy some bacon... ;)  I've seen 12 and 1pm mentioned.

Thanks