Buzz Lightyear's Pizza Planet — Discoveryland

Started by Anthony, May 06, 2012, 03:52:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Official dining topic for Buzz Lightyear's Pizza Planet in Discoveryland at Disneyland Park.

• Buffet Service

Share your experiences, tips, reviews and questions about this location or notify us of menu changes here!

Explore our complete Disneyland Paris Restaurant Index here.

Angel_Ariel

Hi, is Buzz Lightyear's Pizza Planet likely to be open during august? My son has wanted to go here the last two times we've been to DLP and it has unfortunately been closed  :( I know it's not the best restaurant by any means, but for a Toy Story mad 6 year old, it really is the place he wants to eat most! Any info would be great. Thanks!  :thumbs:
~*~ Newport Bay ~*~ March 2008
~*~Sequoia Lodge ~*~ January 2009
~*~Santa Fe ~*~ January 2010
~*~Hotel New York ~*~ January 2011
~*~Explorer's Hotel ~*~ October 2011
~*~Newport Bay ~*~ August 2012
~*~Kyriad Hotel ~*~ August 2013
~*~Cheyenne Hotel ~*~ December 2014

Din97

I think it would be open though i'm not sure
1994 ~ New York Hotel
2004 ~ Hotel Santa Fe
2006 ~ Hotel Santa Fe
2012 ~ Dream Castle Hotel
2013 ~ Magic Circus Hotel
2014 ~ Magic Circus Hotel
2015 ~ Dream Castle Hotel

HayHay

every single time ive been it has always been closed! :( ive been in there once on our first trip to disney and ever since after its never been open!

waddle_thepenguin

Does anyone know if Buzz's is open now? We're visiting in August and my husband really wants to eat here.

Helen
"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day."

Aug 2012 - Explorer's Hotel
Oct 2017 - New York Hotel

dmmosh69

hey is pizza planet still open, i thought i read some where that it is perminantly closed but im not sure, if it is still open will it have good opening times in december

thanks

jonathan

It was always closed when we were last there. We later found out it was open 12-4 but it was still closed when we went to check it out.

debbieharry

it was open when we were there 14th to 18th july

hawian rollercoaster

Is it likely to be open in feb.

SoundSoldier

i've ben there (5-8 august)
it's a shame that its not regular open.
and it's apperently closed from 10 to 4pm ? :S
anyway, we went in because it was closed for so long and now we had the chance. I've never been there (maybe when i was a kid but that was a long time ago)

it's 18 euro for a buffet, all you can eat.
Dessert, pasta, pizza, drinks and more i think.
The restaurant itself is old and it needs an update.
When we we're there, it was almost empty, I think 6 families were there and that was it!  8)

if you want to eat there, I believe you have to check out the discovery information panel to see if it's open that day.

jonathan

Quote from: "SoundSoldier"i've ben there (5-8 august)
it's a shame that its not regular open.
and it's apperently closed from 10 to 4pm ? :S
anyway, we went in because it was closed for so long and now we had the chance. I've never been there (maybe when i was a kid but that was a long time ago)

it's 18 euro for a buffet, all you can eat.
Dessert, pasta, pizza, drinks and more i think.
The restaurant itself is old and it needs an update.
When we we're there, it was almost empty, I think 6 families were there and that was it!  8)

if you want to eat there, I believe you have to check out the discovery information panel to see if it's open that day.

Yes its hardly ever open is it and its tucked away right at the back of Discoveryland so maybe most people don't even realise it's there!

Pluto2011Pluto

Hi does Buzz Lighter Pizza Planet in Discoveryland still have arcade with video games or is it only the play area that still there.

If there is an arcade is it similar to the one in Walt Disney World FL(florida) or is it totally different.

orangarnold

When I went in March it was just the dining area and a Toy Story themed soft play area. It is excellent value for food especially when you compare it to the price of a pizza and drink at one of the counter  food shops

ilovedisneylandparis

Same here, when I went it was just the buffet area, a play area and a seating area - no arcade games. The play area is very cute but there is something lacking about it if you compare it to the film, plus they used to do amazing rectangular pizza there when I was small which I still get nostalgic about, but they don't do it anymore :( Not sure if it is similar to others in Disney parks though, sorry!

orangarnold

There is a games arcade next to the Buzz ride though.