Tower of Terror: dvd region 2 coming!

Started by Kristof, September 05, 2004, 11:12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Release date: January 1, 2005
Edition Details:
• Region 2 encoding (Europe, Japan, South Africa and the Middle East including Egypt).

:arrow:  http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASI ... 05-9277249

Hopefully it will included a Dutch subtitle track!  :D

Anthony

I was excited about this, but then they went and moved the date from August this year to the very unlikely date it is now - i'm not holding out much hope for it actually appearing, not with BV UK's record.  :roll:

Kristof

:lol:   The date has changed again!
March 6, 2005!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASI ... 99-9200420

PAT_MAGIC

I wonder if it actually will get released at all.  Cos everytime Amamzon change a date things never seem to come. :D   But hopefully it will and i will get to see The Tower of Terror.  It sounds cool. :D

Anthony

Well... This still hasn't been released!  Play.com and Amazon.co.uk still have it listed, but simply with no stock and no sign of them getting any - which probably means it was never released and they never bothered to get rid of the listings.

Shame really, I've always loved the ToT story and these kinds of 90s direct-to-video movies are always funny.

Maybe I should just start watching The Twilight Zone instead?  That's something I've never properly watched even though its on almost every week on the Sci-Fi channel on Sky...  Does anyone else watch it?  If so, is it as cool as it seems?  :)

Kristof

Wish we had the Twilight Zone running here on tv.  I adore this genre!

Anthony

Was this ever released on Region 2?

Patrick

No don't think it was, but know that on the German Disney Channel they were showing it about 3 weeks ago, shame I could not understand many words at all, so turned over and watched High School Musical in French :lol: , though hopefully this is a sign that maybe they will show it on the UK Disney Channel, then I may catch it once or twice or even better release it finally on DVD.

Kristof

Flor and I bought the region 1 version when we were at Walt Disney World...

I like the movie, by the way.  8)

Samninetysix

I don't see the problem, I just ordered it from amazon, region 1 dvd, delivered from California = £5.84 - Surely most peoples dvd players will play region 1 films?...... I've had had lots of R1 films that you just cant get in the UK