Colonel Hathi's Pizza Outpost — Adventureland

Started by Anthony, May 06, 2012, 03:41:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Official dining topic for Colonel Hathi's Pizza Outpost in Adventureland at Disneyland Park.

• Counter Service

Share your experiences, tips, reviews and questions about this location or notify us of menu changes here!

Explore our complete Disneyland Paris Restaurant Index here.

Labyrinth

Hello!

Does anyone know the opening and closing times? (:
Feb 2007- Hotel Newport Bay
April 2013- Sequoia Lodge

Anthony

Quote from: "Labyrinth"Hello!

Hi Labyrinth,

Opening times of park restaurants (particularly counter service restaurants) vary widely throughout the season, so I'm afraid it's very hard to give definite hours. If the restaurant is open at all, it'll at least be open from before lunchtime through to about 7pm... is that vague enough? ;)

Labyrinth

Quote from: "Anthony"
Quote from: "Labyrinth"Hello!

Hi Labyrinth,

Opening times of park restaurants (particularly counter service restaurants) vary widely throughout the season, so I'm afraid it's very hard to give definite hours. If the restaurant is open at all, it'll at least be open from before lunchtime through to about 7pm... is that vague enough? ;)

Yes thanks  :D
Feb 2007- Hotel Newport Bay
April 2013- Sequoia Lodge

TigerLily

I've been doing a bit of research on the options available at Colonel Hathis and Bella Note - it appears that both menus are the same (not a problem by any means - if one were closed I would go to the other lol). What I'm wondering is people's thoughts on the food they serve - is it nice? We have never tried either place and I'm curious :D

Zee79

Quote from: "TigerLily"I've been doing a bit of research on the options available at Colonel Hathis and Bella Note - it appears that both menus are the same (not a problem by any means - if one were closed I would go to the other lol). What I'm wondering is people's thoughts on the food they serve - is it nice? We have never tried either place and I'm curious :D

Tried Bella Note years ago and it was ok, We ate in Colonel Hathis in the summer and enjoyed it as long as you get there early enough at lunch time because it gets packed. We went in for a drink whilst 2 of the party were on Indianna Jones ride just so we had a seat at lunch time. Kids enjoyed their pizza (mickey mouse head), pizzas and pasta both were nice. Would go back.

TigerLily

Thanks Zee!