Earl of Sandwich — Disney Village

Started by Anthony, May 06, 2012, 03:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Official dining topic for Earl of Sandwich in Disney Village.

• Counter Service

Share your experiences, tips, reviews and questions about this location or notify us of menu changes here!

Explore our complete Disneyland Paris Restaurant Index here.

ulak

Restaurant is nice and clear. I try "The Full Montagu" hot sandwich - €5.50 (Freshly roasted beef, turkey, Swiss & cheddar cheese, lettuce, roma tomatoes & Earl's mustard sauce). Good taste.

[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

Thaliel

We wanted to check it out, but came too late (11 pm I think and they had just closed). Their desserts sounded very tempting and I am glad they sell HOT sandwiches instead of the cold ones you get at subway.
<-Plz click

jonathan

What I like about this place is the ability to order the sandwichws to your own taste.  I dont like a lot of sauces and here you can order them without sauce or without tomatoes etc with no fuss.  And they give you that little buzzer thing with your receipt so you know when it goes off your specific order is ready.  Great idea unlike McDonald's who just couldnt grasp the idea that my daughter doesnt like ketchup or other sauces in her burger.

Plus the food in Earl of Sandwich is lovely too so that helps and being just opposite the Hotel New York you can pop out up until 11pm if you fancy a nice hot sandwich !!!  :D

Din97

Has anyone tried the Earl's Club???
1994 ~ New York Hotel
2004 ~ Hotel Santa Fe
2006 ~ Hotel Santa Fe
2012 ~ Dream Castle Hotel
2013 ~ Magic Circus Hotel
2014 ~ Magic Circus Hotel
2015 ~ Dream Castle Hotel

jonathan

I thought the Earl's Club was very nice.  I had it minus the sandwich sauce because as I say, I dont like any sauces really.  It was very nice.  I liked that one and the Full Montagu

Din97

Thank you for your reply ! I can't wait to try it out!
1994 ~ New York Hotel
2004 ~ Hotel Santa Fe
2006 ~ Hotel Santa Fe

jonathan

You're welcome- enjoy! :D

gemmasteele84

i read somewhere they did a deal at one point where you get a meal and a ticket to ride the hot air balloon. Anybody know if they still do this and if so how much it is?

nathalie

If you don't like something, like tomatos, can you ask a sandwhich that originally has them, without them?

Samninetysix

Quote from: "nathalie"If you don't like something, like tomatos, can you ask a sandwhich that originally has them, without them?

Yes you can have the sandwich any way you like. They are freshly made per order.

TigerLily

I'm going to make a point of going here on our upcoming visit - looks and sounds goooooooood! And looks like it would be good to take back to the cabin (staying at DCR) if we fancied. Im assuming you can order to take out? And does anyone know if that includes the salad bowls?  (I'm full of questions today lol)

Din97

Yes you can order food to take out,we did,  but i don't know if it includes salad bowls!
1994 ~ New York Hotel
2004 ~ Hotel Santa Fe
2006 ~ Hotel Santa Fe

TigerLily

Thanks din :D

Samninetysix

We took salad bowls and sandwiches from EoS back to DCR when we stayed there last