The Steakhouse — Disney Village

Started by Anthony, May 06, 2012, 03:06:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Official dining topic for The Steakhouse in Disney Village.

• Table Service

Share your experiences, tips, reviews and questions about this location or notify us of menu changes here!

Explore our complete Disneyland Paris Restaurant Index here.

debbieharry

we was thinking of eating here sunday lunch time can anyone tell me what it's like

stecal

we ate there in march for the sunday brunch with characters and  really enjoyed it,it was a all you can eat buffet with a good selection of meat, seafood, desserts etc it was quite pricey and my daughter only ate a tiny amount but it was a good last meal there to round off our trip

debbieharry

Quote from: "stecal"we ate there in march for the sunday brunch with characters and  really enjoyed it,it was a all you can eat buffet with a good selection of meat, seafood, desserts etc it was quite pricey and my daughter only ate a tiny amount but it was a good last meal there to round off our trip

may i ask how much roughly .and what characters were there

stecal

hi i cant remember exactly but i think it came to about 60 euros for me and my daughter but  i had a few beers with lunch so that probably added about 10 euros, the characters we saw were eeyore,minnie,pluto and tigger

debbieharry

Quote from: "stecal"hi i cant remember exactly but i think it came to about 60 euros for me and my daughter but  i had a few beers with lunch so that probably added about 10 euros, the characters we saw were eeyore,minnie,pluto and tigger

hi stecal thanks for that at least its an idea of how much( a few beers for 10 euros thats cheap lol ) :lol:

debbieharry

anybody no what time sunday brunch is start/fin

stecal

i think it was 12 to 3 pm but not 100% sure

debbieharry

Quote from: "stecal"i think it was 12 to 3 pm but not 100% sure

thank you stecal
 think we will eat there as it is my 50th bday on the sunday and i have always wanted to eat there
thanks again  :)

sedgie

Whilst on our 10 day hols we eat here twice it was that good.  We never had to book a table as eating around 5 ish.  Used the fixed menus both times.  Although not cheap approx 34 euros it was tastey and enjoyable experience. They where great with my daughters fussy eating habits.  If you have an annual dream pass, use it as we saved lots when eating out in disney.

dlponline

Has anyone been lately at The Steakhouse for the Sunday Brunch? Do they still offer the "welcome" champagne glass? A friend told me they didn't have the champagne glass on their visit a couple of weeks ago
If home is where your heart is, I want to go back to DLP. I want to go home

Handy Andy

Quote from: "6.2.6"Has anyone been lately at The Steakhouse for the Sunday Brunch? Do they still offer the "welcome" champagne glass? A friend told me they didn't have the champagne glass on their visit a couple of weeks ago

It's now a free non-alcaholic fruit drink.
Magical Wishes
Andy

dlponline

It's a pity. That was one of those little Disney details that I loved. Most probably, they are reducing costs.

Anyway, you still have a drink. It could be worse  ;)
If home is where your heart is, I want to go back to DLP. I want to go home

Epcot_Boy

I ate there 3 times during my recent visit in July/August because of the appalling standard now being provided throughout the parks, village and Hotels.
Each time the meals were very acceptable especially the last meal........Buffalo/Tomatoe salad, Tenderloin Steak and Strawberries with chocolate and cream. Very good indeed :thumbs:

David

jonathan

Does this retsaurant take the Half Board Vouchers? Never eaten in it before and it doesnt say that it does but then Ive not seen any details about character meals here either as have been mentioned above.