Pre Trip Report-June 26th-29th

Started by Minnie2610, March 23, 2012, 07:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minnie2610

Going to Disneyland Paris from Tuesday 26th June 2012-Friday 29th June 2012.

The crew are:
Me    - Teen -Been to Disneyland Paris once - Loves all Disney characters and parks
Mum - Adult -Been to Disneyland Paris once - Loves mickey mouse
Dad   - Adult- Been to Disneyland Paris once- Loves Disney holidays

We have been to Disneyland Paris 7 years ago  :roll: and are returning this summer and we are going to be there for the 20th anniversary  :D/

Monday 25th June 2012:
Leaving house at 1pm and travelling to Dublin by train. Staying in Carlton Hotel Dublin Airport that night for a early wake up call the following morning.

Tuesday 26th June 2012:
Wake up call for 03:30 in the morning!!!!!!  :? But we`ll be up in a shot known we are going to Disneyland Paris. Will have to check out of hotel without breakfast of course and take hotel shuttle to the airport for early check in. We will have our breakfast there. Will fly out of Dublin airport at 07:00 to Charles De Gaulle Airport arriving at 09:45 to Terminal 1. When we arrive there we will get our bags and take white VEA shuttle to terminal 2E/F to take red VEA shuttle to Disneyland Paris. We are staying at Sequoia Lodge cant wait as all rooms now refurbished beautifully the DISNEY way. We hope to go to Disney Village for 14:00 to have dinner in Annette`s Diner (my favourite restaurant in Disneyland). The first day I hope to do Frontierland/Adventureland/Discoveryland but a bit worried :? as we might not be in park until 16:00 also want to catch Disney Magic on Parade and hope to be gone by 21:30 at the latest. Fingers cross that all goes well as if it dosent my whole plan will be ruined.

Wednesday 27th June 2012:
Hope to have breakfast in hotel at 08:00. Then will hit Disneyland Park for EMH. At 09:40 hope to be queing for entrance to Walt Disney Studios as I dont want to be waiting 70min for Crushs Coaster. Will watch Stars n Cars Parade.Spend the day in Studios and go to Disney Village from 17:00-19:00 as i really want to rent one of them quad-ricycles and ride around the lake!!!!!!!
Will then return to Disneyland Park and do all the rides we have not done so far along with shopping on Main St. and a snack at the Cable Car Bakeshop. Will remain in park for Fantillusion (does anyone no if its going to be on while im there???) and watch Dreams (does anyone know what time this or Fantillusion is going to start). Will return to Sequoia Lodge again and sleep until next morning obviously.

Thursday 28th June 2012
Will have breakfast in hotel at 08:00 again and go to park for EMH. Will have same routine for Studios and do all my favourite rides there along with meet a few characters. Will go to Disney park and eat in Plaza Gardens Restaurant (do i need to book) and then do all my favourite rides in the park. Then in the evening i hope we go to Disneyland Hotel (VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION will there still be characters there at night) and Newport Bay finally we will then go back to our hotel.

Friday 29th June 2012:
Last day today. :cry:
Have 07:30 breakfast with Disney Characters at Cafe Mickey. Then will return to hotel pack bags and take VEA shuttle to airport (do we really need to leave 2hrs before check in sounds silly to me) :roll: . Our flight is leaving Charles De Gaulle T1 at 14:15 will arrive in Dublin at 15:05. That night we will stay in Dublin again after that hectic but holiday of a lifetime. We will sadly return home on Saturday,

Please answer my questions in brackets if you can.
Give me any tips or advice you think i will need.
Will be back again after holiday to tell you all about it. Dont worry will make sure and tell you every little detail :thumbs:

Goofybye for now  :-D

BlackPearl

Hi, Minnie2610,
great forecast  :mrgreen:  and I hope everything will come true!
I'm sorry, I can't help you with your questions, but I'm sure, you'll have a fantastic time  :D

gemma2806

Hope you have a wonderful time, i'm planning my holiday now for September as reading your post got me in the planning mood!!

Fantillusion won't be on in June i'm afraid, it's only on for their Summer season (mid July to end of August) and at Christmas but Dreams will be on every night. I don't know the start time as that will depend on the hours of closing for June. However it's supposed to last for 20 mins for the 20th Anniversary.

The Disneyland Hotel will have characters in the evening but only at their restaurant unlike the ones that roam the hotel in the morning and tea time.

Hope this helps!

SwipatronSparks

nice forecast it looks like you have a good idea on what you want to do =] hope it all works out for you.... and do enjoy your last day as it will be my birthday :P
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

ecila

I'm going from the 27th to the 30th of June, so let's hope the weather's nice! haha hope you have a lovely time  :thumbs:
- Davy Crockett\'s Ranch (May 2002)
- Davy Crockett\'s Ranch (Oct 2006)
- Santa Fe (June 2012) Trip report here]
//http://www.magicforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13794