Vinylmation: Any collectors in the house?

Started by LilbecT, December 06, 2011, 11:32:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilbecT

Hey!!

Ive just caught the Vinylmation bug! Anyone else? Share your images and collection here :)
January 2009 - Davy Crockett
November 2010 - Disneys Enchanted Christmas
June 2011 - First summer Visit!

lilfencer09

Me too! People think i am mad to like them, but i think that they are pretty cool :) Shall post some pics later.
Febuary 2004 - Day vist
July 2005 - Day Vist
June/July 2010 -  Santa Fe Hotel.
September 2011 - Hotel New York - Best mates 21st Birthday trip.

18th - 21st June 2012 - New Port Bay Club - Admerials Floor, Lakeside view - My 21st Birthday Trip

LilbecT

Yay!! Im not on my own!! I'll post some pics later too :)

lilfencer09

In total I have 8 so far.

Two from the Star wars collection:

One from the Nerds collection:

Two from the Toy Story collection:

Two from th Animation Series #1 collection:

and one form the Have a Laugh collection:

:D
Febuary 2004 - Day vist
July 2005 - Day Vist

18th - 21st June 2012 - New Port Bay Club - Admerials Floor, Lakeside view - My 21st Birthday Trip

LilbecT

Oh my god you have the Toy Story Chaser!!! So jealous!!!

Here are a few of mine (Sorry about the arty shots...haha)

Ive got some Lion King ones on the way too, and a jingle smells (which are awesome!!)

lilfencer09

They are very cool :) I hear dthat two new colections have been introduced - Alice in wonderland and Lion king. So i am gonna have to go and see if i can get them :)
Febuary 2004 - Day vist
July 2005 - Day Vist

LilbecT

Yeah! I got a Lion King one waiting for me to open when I get home eek! I'll post a pic of which one I get. Are you from the UK? Its really hard to get the good vinylmation from the UK :( x

lilfencer09

Yep. I know there is only one store out of the ones near me that sells them. Going there soon to see if they have the new ones in.
Febuary 2004 - Day vist
July 2005 - Day Vist

LilbecT

I ordered mine from www.disneystore.co.uk  if that helps? I spoke to the Bullring in Birmingham and they said they wont get the new lot until January.

Heres what I got last night:

lilfencer09

O, ok I shall look online later :) They are very cool. Oooo i can't wait to get my hands on some :)
Febuary 2004 - Day vist
July 2005 - Day Vist

_Natalie_x

Wow your Vinylmations are cool! :D In trying not to be a collector because I will end up spending all my money on them but
I have been buying them when I want to remember something like a souvenir from an event/time in my life which is quite cool so they all mean something more than just being an item, I'm sure I'll give up on that soon and be too tempted just to buy them anyway though because I love them! :D lilbecT your cars ones are amazing!!! I'm so behind I didn't even know they existed :L  x
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

Karen

Hello there, my daughter loves the vinylmation figures, she started buying them instead of pins in 2010, we were buying the toy story ones and were tring our best to get the full set, then she noticed on the back of the box where all the set isI shown that there was a tiny pin prick on the figure that was inside!!!!  Well we were over the moon, we looked at bit odd going found all the shops looking up close at the boxes but she got the full set in the end.  I will get her to put a photo on.

Oh by the way we tried it on our next trip and there were no more pin pricks  :-"

Vegitabeta

I try not to collect them due to lack of space and cost, however I have about 7 or 8, including a Jingle Smells and a large Toy Story Alien.  They are pretty cool, I like them better than pins.

_Natalie_x

I have recently acquired a 9" Copenhagen Viking VM! Anyone know now how rare these are in the UK?
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

littlemermaid83

I'm not a hardcore collector but we have 5 vinylmations.
Alice, Jessie, Jack and Sally and Dr Facilier. We will probably buy one or 2 more on our next trip.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!